Australian Open 2015 - Day 6

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
why have there been no top grade night matches on last night and tonight?

Finally have a couple of days where i can stay up late and watch some tennis and its all over by 7pm

I like watching the Aussies so I am annoyed that one night we have none then the next night we have multiple Aussie matches! I've also been out most nights when they are playing so have missed part of most of the matches. Ah well, can't be helped, the luck of the draw!

rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
I consider myself a moron of the highest order, but I reckon with 5 mins prep I could do a half-decent on-court interview. These guys are ******* hopeless.

Sir Vlado

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
Keys arguably hits the ball harder than anyone else on the tour, and when it goes in, it's brilliant to watch.

rippersnipper

What up son, whatever
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
On court interview should be "congratulations"
"How are you feeling", "what's your thoughts on your next match", "well done and good luck in 2 days time", nothing more, nothing less. Don't see the need to get into personal details and s**t like that, eg. " How was your engagement?" Keep it short, topical and easy.

On court interview should be "congratulations"
"How are you feeling", "what's your thoughts on your next match", "well done and good luck in 2 days time", nothing more, nothing less. Don't see the need to get into personal details and s**t like that, eg. " How was your engagement?" Keep it short, topical and easy.

Not enough controversy for my liking every player needs to be asked to twirl, twerk, break dance, cook 2 minute noodles.

Hudu Gurusingha

Cancelled
Jul 11, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Penrith Panthers, Houston Astros
Ferrer is so fit! He works so hard for every point, but he struggles against the top players.

Nishikori v Ferrer, interesting match up. Nishikori should win?

Mouth-watering clash. Both have sublime retrieving skills. Id say Nishikori - he will over power Ferrer the way he his the ball on the rise

rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
Also surprised to see my old fave journeyman Gilles Muller still alive. Good for him! :drunk:

Back