Australian Open 2015 - Men's final

Remove this Banner Ad

This is going for the long haul!

Care to address my points instead of just making yourself sound as clichéd and trite as Bruce?!
OK let's try:

- The quality of tennis is actually improving as the points become more important.
- The ability of both players to turn the point from defense to offense is like nothing we have seen before.
- The athletic ability from both players.
- Both players playing quite aggressive, especially in comparison to many of their previous match ups.
- 2 hours and 10 minutes of high quality, high emotion tennis and they cannot be split. We are only about to start the third set.

Do you want more? If you don't enjoy this, switch off and don't bother watching tennis again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK let's try:

- The quality of tennis is actually improving as the points become more important.
- The ability of both players to turn the point from defense to offense is like nothing we have seen before.
- The athletic ability from both players.
- Both players playing quite aggressive, especially in comparison to many of their previous match ups.
- 2 hours and 10 minutes of high quality, high emotion tennis and they cannot be split. We are only about to start the third set.

Do you want more? If you don't enjoy this, switch off and don't bother watching tennis again.

Oh please. It sounds like you've never watched a match in your life before between any of Joker-Federer-Nadal-Murray. There have been insanely good contests between them for many years. They are among the greatest players of all time for Pete's sake. Bottom line is that, if Murray loses this match, he will probably regret it more than any other before. He has had golden opportunities all night to take control over a wounded (but fantastic) opponent but he's really struggling to do so, and more than he should be.

What is this I don't even

B8wSGMACQAAPblA.jpg:large
24nql2t.jpg

Djokovic is ****ed, he was looking cooked late in the semi-final if i recall correctly too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back