Australian Open 2015 - Men's final

Remove this Banner Ad

Go have a look at twitter and see some of the comments professional tennis players and commentators are making about the quality of this tennis match.

They are all saying how brilliant it is.

They're hardly going to say it's a bad game. Bruuuuth wouldn't read their tweets if that was the case.

I don't know why Channel 7 show tweets. Why do they think people care about what Sally Fitzgibbons has to say about the game?

What Novak is doing is so weird. IMO he just isn't as fit as Murray and just needed a break from pushing himself to the limit. Novak's tank sessions have not only allowed him to recover some energy but thrown Murray off mentally as well it seems. Could be wrong, there might be something actually wrong with Novak but it's so weird to see something like this without being suspicious...

What a joke Serena gets the same amount of money as the winner of this.

Same money for less work.
In any job if you can't perform as well as a colleague, be it male or female you wont get paid as much as them.

It's a disgrace women aren't playing best of 5 sets

Serious question, what do you find interesting about him?
I don't know, I've just always enjoyed his sense of humour and his high emotion levels. Interesting isn't really the word, but I certainly have never found him to be boring or detestable, as so many in this thread seem to feel.

Both have pushed a lot in this match and that's the reason it's been going on for far too long. This set has been heaps better than the previous ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised at the people ruling Djokovic out when he started the whole injury thing. He's done it many times and more often than not finds the way to win. Whether he's just a resilient champion or a sook I don't know.

This game is epic.

Surprised at the people ruling Djokovic out when he started the whole injury thing. He's done it many times and more often than not finds the way to win. Whether he's just a resilient champion or a sook I don't know.
Like said above probably does it hoping that the opponent will believe it and think they should now win since he's not 100%. Lose a bit of focus and affects their gameplay. End result they lose.

Thomas Johansson ‏@tompatennis 1m1 minute ago
I think that the court coverage from these guys are slightly better than in our Legends Doubles yesterday..;-)#ausopen

Jamie Murray ‏@jamie_murray 20m20 minutes ago
2hrs 30mins for 2 sets. These guys are a different breed. Who can continue to keep this level longest? #ausopen

Ivan Ljubicic ‏@theljubicic 25m25 minutes ago
Don't think this two will request a WC for next week..... #AusOpen #final

Bruno Soares ‏@BrunoSoares82 38m38 minutes ago
Please don't say this match is a marathon, what this guys are doing is so much tougher than a marathon @AustralianOpen #unreal #ausopen

Varvara Lepchenko ‏@Varunchik1 2h2 hours ago
What a great match so far #AusOpen

Irina Falconi ‏@IrinaFalconi 11m11 minutes ago
1 set all between @andy_murray and @DjokerNole at #ausopenfinal Two and a half hours in and we are just getting started #down2thenittygritty

Anna-Lena Groenefeld ‏@Annagroenefeld 29m29 minutes ago
Sit back, relax and keep enjoying the show! #AusOpenFinal

Lisa Raymond ‏@lisaraymond73 2m2 minutes ago
Even this little girl is all tired out watching these 2! #ausopenfinal #comeonAndy #insaneathletes

Anne Keothavong ‏@annekeothavong 2h2 hours ago
I'm exhausted after watching that first set. Epic rallies #Murray #Djokovic

All current or former pro tennis players. All praising this match.

I'm surprised people here can't see this match for what it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back