Australian Open 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Well over in the West, 7mate decided not too show Jarmila's match to say I was pissed off would be too kind. I was ropeable.

Right now I am watching a wailing over ripe bananna in Anazenka and a green apple in Wozniacki. I will leave Hewitt's match to everyone else.

Bad luck to Casey who got beaten in three sets by Madison Keys. All other winners today hopefully went according to seeds. Oh and I am still alive in my Suicide Pool competition, thanks to Canadian Pospisil.

When he retires, Lleyton Hewitt deserves to be recognized as one of the all time greats of Australian Tennis. Absolutely used up every ounce of his natural ability.

Makes me sad wondering how good The Scud would have been if he had Lleyton's heart and grit :(

Azarenka was awesome in her match against Wozza. I actually really like Jerzy the player who just beat Monfils. Hewitt loses the third set against Becker and is down a break in the third. But as the talking heads have said Becker has never won a five setter.

I jinxed Lleyton, it all fall apart for him, as soon as I posted those glowing words. Sorry Folks :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hewitt gets beaten by a player who is the same age as him, never played a five setter let alone won one.

Due to Perth's telecast on 7mate we probably won't get to watch Sam's match and Ch 7 has finished telecasting from RLA for the day. I can't be bothered with Raonic and Young.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back