Australian Open 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Taking advantage of the Sportsbet 25% bonus winnings for a 4+ multi. Going with a lot of the favourites. Can't really see any of them losing. Nadal and Tomic are the only 2 I'm slightly concerned about. Nadal coming off injury whilst Tomic being unpredictable but in good form. The other 6 all should win pretty easily. Effective odds of $1.8875 given the bonus. Just threw on what was left in my Sportsbet account.

Australian Open 2015.jpg

Anyone struggling to get onto the outright market on BetEasy? I clicked the link in their promotion but it just takes me back to the home page.

Bet against Kyrgios, he's injured.

I reckon if he is losing he will just pull the Pin and retire hurt meaning punters get nothing but money for the bet refunded.

I do like the bet but i reckon he will just pull a Bernard Tomic and walk off.

I took a small nibble at correct 1st Set score with 7-5 for both players to win it with Nick at 16-1 and Delbonis 41-1 with $5 on each.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tennis betting is annoying, I always find a way to stuff up a good multi on a sure thing at the great odd usually about $1.10

Have had a small play on the Fed express to win at $6 and Sharapova at $4.50.

All I know is I'll bet on who ever is playing lay lay. We all know how they go, is down 2-0 then then wins the 3rd Set C'mon!! Then goes down 6-2 in the 4th.

Tennis betting is annoying, I always find a way to stuff up a good multi on a sure thing at the great odd usually about $1.10

Have had a small play on the Fed express to win at $6 and Sharapova at $4.50.

All I know is I'll bet on who ever is playing lay lay. We all know how they go, is down 2-0 then then wins the 3rd Set C'mon!! Then goes down 6-2 in the 4th.

How you feel about tennis is how i feel about basketball. like a 1.10's favourite and how often they lose in the nba is just mind blowing. Also those 20 point leads these teams give up, how can you not control it from there FFS.

Bit of a tennis noob but have seen in the past years there is a bit of value around in the early rounds.

Chucking a unit on this just for a bit of fun...

No tie breaks to be played in the following games:
Stanislas Wawrinka vs Marsel Ilhan
Novak Djokovic vs Aljaz Bedene
David Ferrer vs Thomaz Bellucci
Serena Williams vs Alison Van Uytvanck
Petra Kvitova vs Richel Hogenkamp
@ $2.70

Will be following the thread... good luck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back