Australian Open 2016 - Day 10

Remove this Banner Ad

A big part of me wants this to go deep into a 5th set. I don't know why, maybe because its the last of the hopes beyond the big 3.

Also, who does Raonic look like? He reminds me of someone but I can't quite picture who.

I used to think he looked like reggie mantle, but now I'm more inclined to go with atom boy.

Bruce surprised to hear Raonic got to 4 in the world....yet he leads the broadcasting of a grand slam event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce surprised to hear Raonic got to 4 in the world....yet he leads the broadcasting of a grand slam event

He probably googled that stat. It just shows how much tennis Bruce watches throughout the year

When's the last time someone's come back from 2 sets down to win on RLA? Feels like it's been ages.

I've worked out what Channel 7 are trying to imitate in their coverage - Monty Python!

And now for something completely different...it's Trent Cotchin

Raonic dropping a lot of points from the return of the return. Happens when you expect your serve to do all the work. Cost him a break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me guess you hate him too?

Don't hate him but he should be doing more with his talent. Instead decides to clown around wanting to do party tricks on court!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back