Australian Open 2016 - Day 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Great work-a good match and enjoyable to watch.
Bruce seemed to have had a few beers.
The bank guy gave a top speech for a sponsor-short and sweet.

It seems really disrespectful to play the mens doubles final starting at 10.30pm. They have had juniors on all day, play it prior to the woman's final. Play a legends exhibition match like the one the other night if they have to have a game.

I dont know why they didnt play this game earlier

How bad was Bruce?
Christ almighty, he has absolutely lost it. I used to think he was good.... well many years ago he was but geez he puts no effort into his work now.
Completely unprepared.

Circa 2000 (or so?), he was sport to me. Growing up, any sport with Bruce was great.

What a sad way for the illusion of my childhood to be shattered over the last 10 years or so

lol! Woodbridge forgot about Fitz sitting there

Lol, Fitzy then gets the winners in Sydney and Brisbane mixed up. We are off to a great start.

I might be shot down for this but I think Masters is the best commentator they have outside of Hewitt / Courier.

Last edited:
Rod Laver only shows up to watch Federer in his own arena!!

Hey next year he wil be able to have a holiday in the 2nd week as Fed won't be there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a fan of strong black women?
If I said the same of a shot of Susan Boyle would you assume I didn't like white British women that could sing or would you think it may be the individual?

As my mother in law is indeed a strong black woman, I'll let you decide if there is some context you ignored.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back