Australian Open 2016 - Day 7

Remove this Banner Ad

I was referring to her composure and backhand, someone who doesn't rely on pure power to win a match.

Henin had the greatest backhand of all time and the greatest all round game since Graf. She also won 7 grand slam titles.

CSN is a moderate player who gets killed by anyone decent and is a complete irrelevance at the pointy end of Grand Slams.

LMAO Tomic trolling Federer. "I think he's far away from Djokovic as well"

crosby-stills-nash.jpg
Hahaha gotta admit took me a while! Well played

anna friedsam was so unlucky today. played a great game. hit the ball so hard, but more importantly, put aga away every chance she got.

was a good chance of breaking at 5-4 in the 3rd, as Aga 2nd serve was atrocious today. i saw one which was clocked at 97KM.

but on the last point on her serve, she started to cramp. still got to decue at 5-4 on that aga serve the next game but then the cramp got worse. poor girl could hardly jump to serve. she was nearly in tears and even went underarm once. umpire gave her a time violation in the beginning of the game. on break point, she received another one and lost the game.

what i loved most was how Aga went on the attack. god, i loved it. move her around, drop shot, lob. was so heartless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LMAO Tomic trolling Federer. "I think he's far away from Djokovic as well"

Federer is arrogant. Although he is 3 in the world, the reality is Djokovic is so far above him its not funny, and he should shut up. He hasnt done anything of real note for coming up 4 years. Dont see Djokovic big noting himself.

Wouldn't expect any less from this joke of a network

Bruce should just go back to being host, get him out of the box and piss Hamish off it'd be win/win. He's only in there to peddle stats and flog their shitty shows anyway he offers literally nothing insightful unless you're looking to hear about some relationship/celebrity life bullshit- in which case stick to New Idea. God he shits me

Federer is arrogant. Although he is 3 in the world, the reality is Djokovic is so far above him its not funny, and he should shut up. He hasnt done anything of real note for coming up 4 years. Dont see Djokovic big noting himself.
Fed is arrogant but defended by people left right and centre. Glad im not the only one who sees it. 17 grand slams later you prob have a right to be. Although I don't see the arrogance as much in nadal and even djokovic

Fed is arrogant but defended by people left right and centre. Glad im not the only one who sees it. 17 grand slams later you prob have a right to be. Although I don't see the arrogance as much in nadal and even djokovic

i never found sampras arrogant either

17 GS and he is entitled to be arrogant. Really wished he won Wimbledon last year. Roger is not stupid, he knows Djorko is playing better tennis than anyone at the moment.
Yet its different when for instance serena is called arrogant and she has 21 slams herself. Certain free passes for some people not for others. Nadal and djoko are more down to earth than federer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back