Australian Open 2016 - Day 7

Remove this Banner Ad

no argument that federer in his prime 04/05/06 is absolutely the best tennis player I have seen and would have beat anyway. He seemed like an unbeatable robot at the other end of the court whereas nadal and djok have to work a lot harder for their points. Hes winding back the clock tonight

Berdych to beat him next round anyway. Thank gosh Berdych got through! From a betting point of view...have won a motza on Berydch beating Federer when he is about $5+

Coldplay is a better band than the Beatles because they've released more content and are still together. That's pretty much what you're saying. The grace of Federer will always make him a better tennis player than Djokovic, and that's saying something because Novak is brilliant.

Hewitt is better than all of them because ch 7 said so! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant wait to see what type of tennis Nadal (if he's still alive) and Novak are producing at 34. Federer showed Rafa and Novak the level required he made them better players and in fairness they pushed him through the gears as well.

We're lucky to have seen these guys play epics over the years but Federer's peak was something we will never see again.

Cant wait to see what type of tennis Nadal (if he's still alive) and Novak are producing at 34. Federer showed Rafa and Novak the level required he made them better players and in fairness they pushed him through the gears as well.

We're lucky to have seen these guys play epics over the years but Federer's peak was something we will never see again.

I think Djokovic will be good, but his ability to cover the court will be important if he is to be making finals etc

Shame about Nadals body letting him down. I still wont write him off at the french though lol

Cyril Rioli hahaha
Off topic, do you like the Melbourne logo you have? I think it's better than the last but basically a cricket logo blended with a private school boys blazer badge.

Well done Fed.

How was Tomic taking a shot at Federer? No respect for anything Federer has achieved. When Tomic and Kyrgios play, it will be a case of spot the brain cell.

Safin>>>>>everyone.

stuff stats. no one will entertain me as much as that great great man.

<ends argument>

Haha he become and idol of mine when he took a year off to recover from a knee injury in Monte Carlo. Now thats rehab.

Seriously talented player though. I was wrapped when he beat Hewitt in the final.

Safin>>>>>everyone.

stuff stats. no one will entertain me as much as that great great man.

<ends argument>

marat-safin-angry-o.gif

Tried to find one where he's smashing his racquet but this will do lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back