Australian Open 2016 - Day 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Nadal won a set when he 'injured' himself in the AO Final against Stan a couple of years ago. And have a look what happened to Murray last year when Djokovic started foxing.

Playing an injured opponent can truly be head wrecking.
Why the inverted commas?

How Halep is still number 2...yikes. It shows exactly why more points have to be given to Slams. Absolute joke she can be number 2.
How did she actually get to number 2? How has no one beaten Radwanska? How on earth were players like Wozniacki (I love her but still) number 1? I can't actually name the number 3 in the world, is it kerber or something? Nor any of the rest of the top 10 but Sharapova. Whereas in the men you could probably name at least 10 or 11 of the top 15. It's an absolute clusterf*ck and leads to Serena playing someone completely s**t in half of the finals.

Thinking about that Monfils/Simon shitfest from 2012 where Simon seemingly picked up an injury and Monfils kept on clowning around and eventually lost the match. Nothing could ever top (or get lower) than that when it comes to injuries in matches.

How did she actually get to number 2? How has no one beaten Radwanska? How on earth were players like Wozniacki (I love her but still) number 1? I can't actually name the number 3 in the world, is it kerber or something? Nor any of the rest of the top 10 but Sharapova. Whereas in the men you could probably name at least 10 or 11 of the top 15. It's an absolute clusterf*ck and leads to Serena playing someone completely s**t in half of the finals.

Gabine Muguruza is the number 3, and that one is fair enough. Wimbledon final last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Halep had a ridiculously fast rise, won a whole bunch of tournaments in a row and then onto the French Open final and an Indian Wells title. Naturally, she will drop back down again for a while.

Well Halep got to the French final and has won Series 1 events, so that is why she is No. 2.

Thank you for telling us why Zhang has not dropshotted Keys, maybe she could just try one for the laughs.

Ahhh yeah mugu, I actually like her, can't believe I forgot that. Well I know the top 5 and I know azarenka is 14. At least in terms of seeds.

Kvitova is number 6, Kerber is 7...but after that I'm guessing

Well Halep got to the French final and has won Series 1 events, so that is why she is No. 2.

Thank you for telling us why Zhang has not dropshotted Keys, maybe she could just try one for the laughs.

The French Final was 3 years ago, done absolutely nothing since..however she loves the mickie mouse events to win I guess while the best players don't bother.

Keys showing heart...not sure if its smarter to just call it quits before the injury gets worse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back