Australian Open 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

vaughany

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 23, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Tickets for general public are on sale as of today.

Still have the tiered pricing structure but they have listen to pre-sale feedback and changed it so you can choose your own seats on detailed seat maps rather than being allocated a spot.

If you're not a "women's tennis is s**t" type $150 to see both semi-finals isn't bad value.

If you're not a "women's tennis is s**t" type $150 to see both semi-finals isn't bad value.

Depends if Serena is in the final...not sure I'm wanting to pay any money to see her flog someone in 50 minutes!

Got my tickets for day one and two.

It will be interesting to see which court they have Kyrgios and Tomic on. Hewitt will obviously be RLA. I presume Groth and Kokkinakis will be on HA and MCA but they also have to accomodate the 'big four'.

Got my tickets for day one and two.

It will be interesting to see which court they have Kyrgios and Tomic on. Hewitt will obviously be RLA. I presume Groth and Kokkinakis will be on HA and MCA but they also have to accomodate the 'big four'.

Tomic RLA
Hewitt RLA (unfortunately as he will get belted and better matches will be put on other courts)
Kyrgios MCA NIGHT

The only ones they will 'accomodate' are Djokovic & Federer. Murray, Nadal, Wawrinka tend to play a few matches here and there on other courts.

Who did he draw?

Doesn't matter who he draws. Won't win anyway. Would rather him draw Tomic, so that they only waste 1 match on RLA.

Bullshit, these three will only play on RLA or MC

Murray plays on Hisense quite a bit, so has Wawrinka, although Stan will likely get RLA or MCA only this year. Nadal not as much but definately the other two have in the last couple of years at least. Murray is actually on RLA the least (out of the big 4) I would almost bet, which is a shame as I do feel the RLA spots should be shared around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon there will be plenty of matches to watch week 1 Friday grounds pass?

Reckon there will be plenty of matches to watch week 1 Friday grounds pass?
Hisense will have a full list of single matches the other outside courts will mainly be doubles and just the very odd singles matches. Will still be a good day but definitely better value on a grounds pass day 1 to day 4

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hisense will have a full list of single matches the other outside courts will mainly be doubles and just the very odd singles matches. Will still be a good day but definitely better value on a grounds pass day 1 to day 4

Thanks.

Reckon it will be tough getting a seat in Hisense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Yes but Saturday will be worse at Hisense in terms of seats. MCA is ticketed and usually pretty good value imo

Thanks.

Should be fine on Friday.
Pretty good value really get to see 4 matches (rd3- top 32 players) for $35 or whatever a ground pass costs

Should be fine on Friday.
Pretty good value really get to see 4 matches (rd3- top 32 players) for $35 or whatever a ground pass costs

Seems strange that a ground pass allows you to watch matches at Hisense (subject to capacity and scheduling) but not Margaret Court.

Seems strange that a ground pass allows you to watch matches at Hisense (subject to capacity and scheduling) but not Margaret Court.

MCA is the old Hisense really if you think about it that way.

Woohoo booked flights and got tickets MC Wed night first week and groundpass Friday first week. Staying in an Air B&B for the first time - could be interesting...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back