Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Tomorrow I am going to the tennis and then the T20 cricket at the Dome. I haven't been to Melbourne for a while, anyone know how long it might take? I guessed about 45 minutes from venue to venue?

Tomorrow I am going to the tennis and then the T20 cricket at the Dome. I haven't been to Melbourne for a while, anyone know how long it might take? I guessed about 45 minutes from venue to venue?

Maybe 30mins would be a guess but leave 45 just in case. You leave by 6pm you will be at the cricket easily

Any idea why Berdych is on the second best court? Thought Kyrgios would've had priority over him.
Maybe Kyrgious' favourite court is Hisense?

Australian players can "request" which court and time of day they would like to play. Doesn't mean that organisers will always come to the party but they will try to help out.

Anyone want to buy tickets off me for RLA session tomorrow night?
Upper level $75 each, reduced price, not planning to make a profit, hope I can ask this here?

Looks a decent session, you get to see Federer at least, if you like him. Not for me, but plenty will.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I've got Friday night MCA. Third round so most of the making-up-the-numbers players eliminated and not a later round because I didn't want to pay hundreds.

I've got Friday night MCA. Third round so most of the making-up-the-numbers players eliminated and not a later round because I didn't want to pay hundreds.

Friday night MCA is usually a big name, might be a Kyrios or maybe Murray/Rafa, etc

So pumped for this! Love the first few days

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'm the other way, love it from Thursday onwards. First few rounds for me personally is one I just look at the scores personally. At least by Thursday onwards we have seen many of the token Australian's lose so we can see the best players on the best courts.

Apr 1, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Everton FC
I'm the other way, love it from Thursday onwards. First few rounds for me personally is one I just look at the scores personally. At least by Thursday onwards we have seen many of the token Australian's lose so we can see the best players on the best courts.
We are all well aware of your hate for aussie tennis players. You post all the time on these forums how much you hope they lose straight away and how much you hate big servers who lack mobility. We get it :)

Some of us enjoy watching some Aussies and hoping they can reach the 2nd round.

The 2nd week of tennis is always better to watch and the quality of matchups are always exciting. The 1st week has many thumpings from the top players but its still exciting to watch due to how many matches you can see and what upsets occur.

I enjoy the whole tournament and watch it start to finish as in depth as possible. I'll cheer aussies and my fav top players on in the first week and then my favs in the 2nd.

Try and limit your constant bashing of aussie players and big servers this year. It's tiresome reading it non-stop.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
My view for the day. Enjoy it everyone. Best 2 weeks of the year.

Attachments

• 1453072185716-935434160.jpg
    1453072185716-935434160.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 3

genericusername

Debutant
Nov 3, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
I imagine Channel 7 will go Gavrilova, Serena, Tomljanovic, Dimitrov, Krygios, Stosur today; and 7two with Kvitova, Berdych, Djokovic, Bouchard, Federer, Tsonga.

Back