Australian Open 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Dasha is at least one of our top players and is potentially with a good run a chance to have a decent run at a few Slams
I really wouldn't be surprised to see her surprise and go deep at a couple of slams over the next few years. Her game is very sound for a 21-year-old; she's got the capacity to pull off upsets; and her power-absorbing game is something that can combat the growing reliance on power in the women's game. I think she could prove the type to fly under the radar and pull some big scalps. She's certainly going to make a lot of players nervous.

We are all well aware of your hate for aussie tennis players. You post all the time on these forums how much you hope they lose straight away and how much you hate big servers who lack mobility. We get it :)

Some of us enjoy watching some Aussies and hoping they can reach the 2nd round.

Most of the Australians aren't good enough to play at the other slams. They're in on local wild cards. If LukeParkerno1 doesn't want to hear about them I don't blame him.

aowildcards.jpg

Most of the Australians aren't good enough to play at the other slams. They're in on local wild cards. If LukeParkerno1 doesn't want to hear about them I don't blame him.
That is fine but he doesn't have to say it everytime day in these threads. People are over hearing it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

That is fine but he doesn't have to say it everytime day in these threads. People are over hearing it.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

At least by Thursday the better matches are on TV. Meh, I'm glad when the average Australians lose, I don't want them hogging Centre Court when better matches are there. I mean come on tomorrow night we have two blokes not even ranked in the top 50 at night on RLA...The positive is at least there is only one of them going through, but still, it shouldn't be the marquee match.

At least by Thursday the better matches are on TV. Meh, I'm glad when the average Australians lose, I don't want them hogging Centre Court when better matches are there. I mean come on tomorrow night we have two blokes not even ranked in the top 50 at night on RLA...The positive is at least there is only one of them going through, but still, it shouldn't be the marquee match.

I know it's Hewitt's last tournament but he isnt a top 10 player anymore and I wouldnt want to watch Duckworth on Centre Court.

Nadal v Verdasco should be an evening match on Centre Court

I know it's Hewitt's last tournament but he isnt a top 10 player anymore and I wouldnt want to watch Duckworth on Centre Court.

Nadal v Verdasco should be an evening match on Centre Court
I do get that any match is Hewitts last match potetntially and they want him prime time. Yes the nadal verdasco match should be the night game, but what are you going to do. Channel 7 and TA have the final decision and want Hewitt on at night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do get that any match is Hewitts last match potetntially and they want him prime time. Yes the nadal verdasco match should be the night game, but what are you going to do. Channel 7 and TA have the final decision and want Hewitt on at night.

Yes true, Hewitt will always get the evening match in Australia.

11/32 seeds already out of the woman's draw.

Might put a sneaky $10 on Victoria Azarenka at $3.75 although Sharapova at $10 looks value for money.

Sharapova has to beat Kuznetsova, the Serena, then Kvitova then Azarenka. I love Maria but she has got a brutal draw. Vika at $3.75 is value

Remove this Banner Ad

Back