Australian Open 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty obvious after getting that email they were going to stop paying you out I would have thought

I had pending bets when they sent it, at 8:30pm a strange time to send it i think.

Yet they continued to pay some games but not others. And two of them were completed before getting that email.

s**t book is s**t book, they shouldn't do promotions if they can't afford to back it in fairly for everyone.

I had pending bets when they sent it, at 8:30pm a strange time to send it i think.

Yet they continued to pay some games but not others. And two of them were completed before getting that email.

s**t book is s**t book, they shouldn't do promotions if they can't afford to back it in fairly for everyone.

That seems strange and go on their live chat option and ask them what is their reasoning for it?? Presuming you are not located in a state that is restricted etc.

I have not had a problem with any chase the Ace money being deposited once the game is over.

Going again today as well with Berdych and Sharapova H2H to get the Chase the Ace money.

Both decent odds and while i don't think it will happen an upset with either of them winning is pretty juicy!

If they both lose just collect the Ace money whatever it may be i suppose, if they both go the distance the Aces will go close to covering the bets at $20 on both players.

That seems strange and go on their live chat option and ask them what is their reasoning for it?? Presuming you are not located in a state that is restricted etc.

I have not had a problem with any chase the Ace money being deposited once the game is over.

I called them three times about it and sent an email. Excuses were, have to talk to a manager but no manager available. Wait 24 hours although it had already been more than 24 hours. Email not responded to. Terrible book, acting like a place running out of malta it's pathetic. They've lost me.

William Hill are awful.

In regards to the chase the aces, they haven't paid me the ace money on 4 games now and this is games up to 4-5 days ago. This started happening after I got an email from them saying
"This email is to notify you that your account is not eligible to participate in william hill promotional offers, including, but not limited to, money back offers, deposit bonus offers, bonus bets and premium price markets."

It's terrible that they can choose which games they will and wont let me beable to get the aces money promotion individually for me when that is not how the promotion works.

So I withdrew my money and will not deposit there ever again.

you sure showed them, by doing exactly what they wanted.

They don't want winners and they definitely don't want people who just spam the promo's despite minimal activity otherwise.

Some value tonight with Djokovic winning in 5 sets at 8-1.

Nisho in good from but can't see him beating Novak so just putting a small amount on the Joker to win in 5 sets in case we get a game that goes the distance.

you sure showed them, by doing exactly what they wanted.

They don't want winners and they definitely don't want people who just spam the promo's despite minimal activity otherwise.

Not all of them were winners, i took some dogs. In fact 2 of those 4 games were losing bets. They didn't pay the aces on them like cowards. That's all it is, they are being cowards and if they can't honour there own offers/promotions then they don't deserve to be in business at all.

A few people seem to be getting banned from WH? I've bet on literally every male game since round 2, and most of the female ones. No issue, and I'm in WA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still trying to understand how Serena Williams was $3.50 to win the tournament
She was available at $5.20 after pulling out of the Hopman Cup.

Injury risk. Otherwise she'd have been jokers price
Do you mean as in general, or if she didn't get injured in the Hopman Cup? She would never have been anything under $3 had she entered the Open having finished every game she was scheduled to in the lead up to the event. However, if there wasn't ever an element of doubt she would get injured, then yes, she would have started under $2.

She was available at $5.20 after pulling out of the Hopman Cup.

Do you mean as in general, or if she didn't get injured in the Hopman Cup? She would never have been anything under $3 had she entered the Open having finished every game she was scheduled to in the lead up to the event. However, if there wasn't ever an element of doubt she would get injured, then yes, she would have started under $2.

The latter - although I disagree with the former - had she played out every match in the lead up to the tournament I think she would have started sub $3.

would have been curious to see Johanna Konta's odds pre-tournament. surely around the $751 mark. won't win the tournament but anyone - if there was actually anyone - who backed her would have been able to cash out by today at a healthy profit.

would have been curious to see Johanna Konta's odds pre-tournament. surely around the $751 mark. won't win the tournament but anyone - if there was actually anyone - who backed her would have been able to cash out by today at a healthy profit.
Was 2,000/1 at Skybet in the UK

Not the Australian Open, but there was a match today between Ysaline Bonaventure and Jacqueline Cako played in Maui.

I have never seen this before, but Cako was leading 2-0 in the first set before being declared the winner due to her opponent being disqualified. I have tried researching as to why she was disqualified, but I can't find it. I'm hoping someone might be able to find the official reason of her disqualification. I am hoping it's something really juicy like the Nancy Kerrigan story.

Not the Australian Open, but there was a match today between Ysaline Bonaventure and Jacqueline Cako played in Maui.

I have never seen this before, but Cako was leading 2-0 in the first set before being declared the winner due to her opponent being disqualified. I have tried researching as to why she was disqualified, but I can't find it. I'm hoping someone might be able to find the official reason of her disqualification. I am hoping it's something really juicy like the Nancy Kerrigan story.

hit the ball into the linespersons

Tempted by Radwanska today. She's $5.75 at SB which seems overs as she beat serena at their last encounter.

TAB touch has her at $5 but if it goes to 3 sets and your player loses you get your money back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back