Australian Open - Day 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Djoko hasn't even stepped out of first gear tonight. Doubt he's covered much distance at all.

Murray-Berdych might not be as close but it will be a massive victory for whoever wins it.
It's an interesting match up.

On paper you'd just think Murray has too much all-court superiority, but Berdych has the good H2H record including last 2 (didn't see the matches). If he can really go after the Murray second serve and take a set or two early, could be anyones match?

It's an interesting match up.

On paper you'd just think Murray has too much all-court superiority, but Berdych has the good H2H record including last 2 (didn't see the matches). If he can really go after the Murray second serve and take a set or two early, could be anyones match?
Murray cracks at times. Berdych just has to be patient. Likewise, Berdych can crack at times. I'm sensing a 5 setter until 1am in the morning.

Ohhhh Stan vs Novak is going to be epic. The final instalment in their trilogy of Australian Open clashes. First won by Novak 12-10 in the 5th set, second won by Stan 9-7 in the 5th. Will the 3rd be just as intense and dramatic?

OK that was my best impression at what Channel 7 will do in building up the semi final.

Ohhhh Stan vs Novak is going to be epic. The final instalment in their trilogy of Australian Open clashes. First won by Novak 12-10 in the 5th set, second won by Stan 9-7 in the 5th. Will the 3rd be just as intense and dramatic?

OK that was my best impression at what Channel 7 will do in building up the semi final.
Needs more Kyrgios.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ch7 blew the budget in the pre game Kyrgios build up haha

Guess the good thing for Novak is that he's never lost a semi final or final match at the AO.

You've got me excited! Seriously though Channel 7 will probably have no idea they have played such classics in the past and it won't even be mentioned.

If any match deserves to be talked up, this is the match.

Missed the match, was hoping my mate Raonic would push it to four to see a set.

How did he play? Raonic tried his best or flopped? Djoker simply too good?

You've got me excited! Seriously though Channel 7 will probably have no idea they have played such classics in the past and it won't even be mentioned.

If any match deserves to be talked up, this is the match.
Ok I was wrong, they are talking up the 3rd match now haha

Crazy amount of tickets on the market place re-sale cost value now. At least 200 days and 200 night tickets listed for tomorrow and even 100 for Friday Night Novak v Stan :O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back