Australian Open Day 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't be a huge interest in it but doubles is on featuring Fognini and Mahut.

Could go either way really. Feels weird not having the Bryan brothers featuring in a doubles grand slam final.

From the T.V it looks like they have allowed upper deck seat holders to come down and sit in the lower deck following the womens final.

Fognini is having a meltdown!! By I agree with him on this occasion there was a double hit/carry hit there by Mahut! Point shouldn't have been allowed!

Great win by Serena in further entrenching herself into legendary status and one of women's tennis greatest players! She still owns Sharapova despite having flu symptoms which would have hampered most players!

Glad to see Sharapova lose which therefore eases my mind about her victory over Genie on Tuesday which was devastating for some of us!

Congratulations to Serena! Bring on the Mens Final now! :)

Serena is an absolute legend. One of the greatest serves in tennis history.

While I dislike sharapova's actions on the court, I must give her props for her performance in that second set. She fought to the absolute end and saved 2 match points playing sensational tennis. She's a little bit like Murray in the fact that she is so good and would have several more grand slam titles, if it wasn't for the legend standing on the other side of the net.

People will go on about the fact it was straight sets, but it was almost 2 hours long in a very high quality match. You won't get many matches this year that reach that level, especially in the second set.

Bring on the men's final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been in a gif making mood lately

SDzyw3k.gif
Dz4rhF6.gif

Congratulations Aussie Serena Williams

If Tony Abbott is still PM in January 2016, he should do the right thing and give Serena a knighthood or make her a dame....

Last edited:
Been in a gif making mood lately

SDzyw3k.gif
Dz4rhF6.gif

Congratulations Aussie Serena Williams

If Tony Abbott is still PM in January 2016, he should do the right thing and give Serena a knighthood.

Abbott's chances of being PM when the next AO comes around would be slim for sure haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back