Australian Open - Day 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on Aga! comeback and win this and you are through to semis (will beat Keys)

No offence to Muller but I honestly believe Djokovic could triple bagel him tonight 6-0, 6-0, 6-0. Djokovic will let him get on the board deliberately though save any embarrassing scorelines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although I do like serena, venus is so much more likeable she is a true champion and very down to earth person. Her career is often brushed over because shes been in the shadow of serena. Hope she keeps this form up well done :thumbsu:

Come on Aga! comeback and win this and you are through to semis (will beat Keys)

No offence to Muller but I honestly believe Djokovic could triple bagel him tonight 6-0, 6-0, 6-0. Djokovic will let him get on the board deliberately though save any embarrassing scorelines.
Lol

I think you vastly underestimate muller

Remove this Banner Ad

Back