Roast Australian Politics Stuffing Up Australia - Treasurer Joe Hockey Pg26

Remove this Banner Ad

Well these guys are going to really stuff up Australia.

1st he they are taking money away from Families for kids at school. Well what happens if Families can't afford to get Stuff for Kids for School. Kids won't like school and just skip school as the Government showing them they won't help them out, so why should the care?

2nd - They want to Change the Disability Pension. This is for the must Vulnuble Aussies and they want to take money away from them:mad: So are they going to live on the Streets and Steal Stuff because they can't afford stuff. Make more Criminals .

Just showing how they are Stuffing up Australia.

I hope people won't put up with this crap they want to do:mad:

As I think it sucks and they are F**King the Country up

Still baffled that people voted the biggest dickhead in the world in. Just staggering.:thumbsdown:

I did not vote for the Libs and I also can't figure that out why people voted for that Tool Abbott.

Yeah there was In Fighting in Labor but still no Better then the Abbott and his Mates are in Charge.

Got to feel for those Vulnuble Aussies...

In all seriousness though, which of you idiots voted for Liberal? It was as clear as daylight that it wasn't going to go bad for the average Aussie family.
Lol Shellz I've been voting for over 4 decades and in all of that time the Liberals have had only one overriding policy.

Grab every piece of public infrastructure that they can possibly lift and sell OUR assetts that WE paid for to corporate snakes who then use them to ream us silly with increased charges from services that we OWNED before the were STOLEN from us.

They have no other set policy, the sheep see the bottom line is good but are too busy grazing to notice that the bottom line is supported by assett sales from OUR pockets.

Sooner or later this country is going to wind up assetless and with no ores or sheep sales to prop the Liberal shambolic idea of economics up. THEN the sheep will lift their heads and start bleating about what happened to their lovely country.

You sold it for the bottom lines sweeties so now it's time to spread em and brace while the corporates take turns. :rolleyes:

Got to feel for those Vulnuble Aussies...

In all seriousness though, which of you idiots voted for Liberal? It was as clear as daylight that it wasn't going to go bad for the average Aussie family.

Especially when you heard his mate Joe Hocky bashing the people on Welfare and saying that they are taking to much money.

When Family Need Support they where spitting in our Faces

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Especially when you heard his mate Joe Hocky bashing the people on Welfare and saying that they are taking to much money.

When Family Need Support they where spitting in our Faces

Problem is Dave, people want the Government to help out but no one want to pay taxes. If I offered better education and better support for disability by raising GST to 20%, would you agree?

Problem is Dave, people want the Government to help out but no one want to pay taxes. If I offered better education and better support for disability by raising GST to 20%, would you agree?

To be honest, we do need higher taxes, I'd prefer it to be income tax, but a 2% increase in gst wouldn't be a killer.

so true unfortunatly:(
You'll be amazed at the resurgence of community spirit in the more depressed areas Jerry as people band together to help each other through the crisis, once they realize.

The libs have been doing this since they were first formed and people always band together in the worst of the times, so its not all bad. :)

Just chanced on this thread by luck and it is right up my street anybody who give,s it to that dickhead Abbott is alright by me.

The person I reserve my strongest scorn for is that utter bastard Rudd,tbh I have been a lifelong labour supporter and will be to my grave but it took a lot for me to vote for Rudd.

In 10 yrs time people will saying to themselves why did,nt we give Guillard a chance I am absolutely certain that in 15yrs she will be much better thought of than either Abbott or Rudd bookmark it.

We had a change of government to liberal up here a couple of years ago and it was a big mistake so I knew we were in for a change and tbh I am very pleased Rudd got the arse but the only trouble was we ended up with that a-hole Abbott.

As Jonbe rightly says what did you expect from the Liberals the only decent liberal who I could accept is Turnbull but Christopher Pine what a prick,the more s--- you put on them bastards the better I like it:thumbsu:.

Just chanced on this thread by luck and it is right up my street anybody who give,s it to that dickhead Abbott is alright by me.

The person I reserve my strongest scorn for is that utter bastard Rudd,tbh I have been a lifelong labour supporter and will be to my grave but it took a lot for me to vote for Rudd.

In 10 yrs time people will saying to themselves why did,nt we give Guillard a chance I am absolutely certain that in 15yrs she will be much better thought of than either Abbott or Rudd bookmark it.

We had a change of government to liberal up here a couple of years ago and it was a big mistake so I knew we were in for a change and tbh I am very pleased Rudd got the arse but the only trouble was we ended up with that a-hole Abbott.

As Jonbe rightly says what did you expect from the Liberals the only decent liberal who I could accept is Turnbull but Christopher Pine what a prick,the more s--- you put on them bastards the better I like it:thumbsu:.

Thank you for saying something positive about Julia Gillard. I imagine she is not popular on here, but I think she was crucified by the media, aided and abetted by some in her own party. She certainly wasn't perfect, and made many mistakes, but I think history will look more favourably on her.

Ippy I used to live in Julia's electorate and she is one tough and hard nosed cookie so don't imagine she is mortified by her lack of popular acceptance, that one doesn't need ANYONE'S approval ;)

Agreed on Turnbull, a hard nosed right winger in some ways he at least has some idea of what has happened to the world since the 1950's and some idea what a social conscience might happen to be, unlike the party that he came from.

I despised Malcom Fraser when he was in power but in later years something of the plight of the Australian landscape has touched him and opened him up to reason and true compassion and I find myself willing to forgive his past arrogance and accept the new Malcolm with a smile and a welcoming wave.

Christopher Pine - cold, calculating and a vindictive type. Very content to control the machine behind the curtain and pull his puppett's strings unheralded. A snake of the most poisonous kind, they strike from concealment and cause tremendous pain and suffering unremarked, unpunished and unfettered to strike again and again. Truly creepy.

Abbott hmmm this one is frightening, truly frightening. Has many of the traits of a true Fascist, is certainly a troglodyte, is a outright - and demonstrated - mysoginist and most terrifying of all steadfastly believes that God loves him and his every utterance. If you couple this with a pig headedness that apparently is boundless and a recklessness in foreign affairs that is absolutley astonishing you have a recipe for chaos and divisiveness that can rot the very foundations of Australia's hard won cosmopolitan equilibrium.

I did not vote for the Libs and I also can't figure that out why people voted for that Tool Abbott.

Yeah there was In Fighting in Labor but still no Better then the Abbott and his Mates are in Charge.
There is a mindset amongst a significant proportion of Australians that somehow or other Governments are supposed to make a profit, generally these Australians live in green belt, swinging constituencies - you know the 2% of Australians who decide who runs the government in this country.

Every time their hip pocket pinches they decide its time to 'punish' the encumbent party because of course the hip pocket is sacred.

Gentle readers 'punishing' the labour party is all very well, but in doing so you in effect are dousing yourself in petrol and walking on burning embers. The liberal party are economic vandals intent on tearing down every trace of social engineering and publicly owned infrastructure. To them only the corporates truly understand what we need and we are far too childish to understand what is good for us.

Governments are not for making money they are ELECTED to represent OUR intrests and PROTECT OUR publicly owned infrastructure assets. Of course they need to be fiscally responsible, but tearing the heart out of publicly owned enterprises in orgies of cut price fire sales to international conglomerates IS NOT FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY . . . it is short sighted, quick fix economic and constitutional vandalism of the highest order.

The Government has no role in running a business, they are grossly inefficient, can not deal effectively with unions and just don't compete with private enterprise. The Government should remain as a key shareholder of key businesses as it established / operates a sovereign wealth fund to protect the interests and future of the country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back