Crows_United_FC

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United
Can this be fixed please.
It's annoying especially after writing a long post and being told to "Log in again"

Thank you.

It's 45 minutes, which should be plenty of time for a post - the draft system should also keep reasonably up-to-date copy of the post even if you do get logged out. Maybe there is a cookie issue for you. Also tryu clicking on 'remember me' when you log in

It's 45 minutes, which should be plenty of time for a post - the draft system should also keep reasonably up-to-date copy of the post even if you do get logged out. Maybe there is a cookie issue for you. Also tryu clicking on 'remember me' when you log in
Thanks for the reply. It's happened to me a few time but yeah I've left my laptop unattened for longer than than 45 minutes multiple times. :D

Jim Boy I can't see 'Remember Me' but I can see a 'Stay logged in'! Is that it?
Also my internet tends to cut out from time to time for a period of about 20-30 seconds and then I reload Bigfooty and I'm logged out!
Would the 'Stay logged in' prevent that problem??
Cheers!

Jim Boy I can't see 'Remember Me' but I can see a 'Stay logged in'! Is that it?
Also my internet tends to cut out from time to time for a period of about 20-30 seconds and then I reload Bigfooty and I'm logged out!
Would the 'Stay logged in' prevent that problem??
Cheers!
Yes, "stay Logged In" would prevent those problems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back