Review Autopsy vs North Melbourne #SaveBoomer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The North fans posts on our board have been super disrespectful. To not abuse them would be a sign of weakness and we yield to no one.
See I'd say that getting sucked into a post that is obviously done to yield an abusive response is a sign of weakness. If we just ignore them we don't empower them and don't give them what they want.

It's the whole bully campaign thing.

They open themselves up to ridicule if they want to come onto another club's board (the club in the right in this instance, for that matter) and post inflammatory comments.

It's not some concerted 'trolling effort' either because it's not humorous, they're genuinely melting and feel they need to be heard.

Happy to take the piss out of them (#SaveBoomer) and those that are reasonable are having some fun with it too. Probably happier to do it on the Bay, but winding them up here and watching them report back to their board is amusing too :)

Hopefully it'll all be forgotten about (except #saveboomer) next time, we've had some good banter with opposition fans this year. Essendon in particular, which was surprising.

See I'd say that getting sucked into a post that is obviously done to yield an abusive response is a sign of weakness. If we just ignore them we don't empower them and don't give them what they want.

It's the whole bully campaign thing.
You know what tends to be the most effective anti bullying response in my experience?
A good smack in the mouth or a quick wit. Whether it's physical or verbal the lesson tends to last.

Yeah but don't have you hate all opposition equally SoS? :)
There is a hierarchy.

I hate Essendon, Carlton and St Kilda and enjoy their existence as it gives me opportunities to direct my anger at the world towards pricks that deserve it. Aside from Essendon, happy to have them in the competition and to deal with the s**t they contribute to the world.

Norf, are a nothing club, full of nothing people. If the Nazis were successful, through the process of eugenics they'd have have been removed from the face of the earth. They, and we, would all be at peace if Norf ceased to exist. It must be a horrific existence to carry so much bitterness, to have so little insight and to go through life in a constant fog of victimhood and confusion. Best they were put down, IMO. Completely inconsequential to the game.

Add Melbourne to that basket as well. Although their fans obviously have insight as they tried to put themselves down in the 90s.

You know what tends to be the most effective anti bullying response in my experience?
A good smack in the mouth or a quick wit. Whether it's physical or verbal the lesson tends to last.
I don't hit people, and I'm not especially quick witted, so those two options are out of my reach :p Anyway you're from the Western Suburbs, they breed them differently out that way :D

I don't hit people, and I'm not especially quick witted, so those two options are out of my reach :p Anyway you're from the Western Suburbs, they breed them differently out that way :D
I prefer immortalmike's idea of 'hit or wit', but generally neither approach ends well for me. :p

Guys, just quit replying the North posters. Just leave it be. It's starting to get to cringeworthy levels and reflecting bad on our board.

We're one of the few boards on BF where I like to think that everyone is welcome, let's not tarnish that.

I'm all for opposition supporters being on this board - I've seen some cracking posters from other clubs contribute to this board.

But in the case of Norf fans I make an exception. They are far and away the worst fans on BF and thoroughly deserve everything they cop.

Also, we are not the only ones who thinks that the Norf fans on BF are anything but unbearable. Their reputation on here and the mocking and abuse they cop from other supporters everyone is entirely deserved.

I also don't hit people (my size usually scares them away). Wit tends to be the go and I'm sure you'd be quicker than most bullies, especially these North morons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just us they go into full meltdown mode after most games regardless of the result?

Funny bunch of supporters.

They're not a fan of Essendon. I noticed their outcry's about us has made it to the bombers delusional pearlers thread.

Which is a great read, 50% of the posts are delusional pearlers from other teams and the rest, delusion pearlers from the kool aid crew :)

Last edited:
You've got to admire those sniveling opposition supporters who forget they're whinging on a different board but their own.

Is it just us they go into full meltdown mode after most games regardless of the result?

Funny bunch of supporters.

Especially when they're still bringing up the day Hall kicked Thompson's backside... Masochists ...

Robbo reckons #FreeBoomer wouldn't talk to him as he was ........ "talking to some other organisation......probably for money". Silver lining hey.

I could understand if this were coming from a club who had the runs on the board. Eg a Geelong or Hawthorn but really guys you have been in two grand finals all your history in the AFL/VFL. A losing culture if ever there was one. The hate you have for us is like a jealous sibling(we are neigbouring suburbs)that will never get ahead and then takes joy in any misfortune that the older sibling encounters. You are the only board who gets more comments on your VFL team than your AFL team losers!

And it took Norf so long to win a flag they became small and irrelevant, enjoy your one final

Speaking of losing, take your 13 wooden spoons and piss off back to your Norf corner with all the other snipers.

You tell 'em blizzrd ... also don't hesitate to point them towards the following two threads which may somewhat explain their twisted bitterness (and they have the gall to call us the little brother ... hahaha)

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/why-norf-are-soooo-mad-at-the-bullies.899192/

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/winless-seasons.915325/

I almost miss Bay 13 ....

Fellas, go easy on the Norfies. They have nowhere to go when they get upset, they usually go to the toilet but Wayne's in there shagging their missus.

Someone had to say it.

They're not a fan of Essendon. I noticed their outcry's about us has made it to the bombers delusional pearlers thread.

Which is a great read, 50% of the posts are delusional pearlers from other teams and the rest, delusion pearlers from the kool aid crew :)

I thought I had found the delusional pearlers thread but turns out it was just their ASADA thread, I got confused with the amount of pearlers in there.

Let's not troll the Bulldogs board thanks. #saveBoomer
There is a hierarchy.

I hate Essendon, Carlton and St Kilda and enjoy their existence as it gives me opportunities to direct my anger at the world towards pricks that deserve it. Aside from Essendon, happy to have them in the competition and to deal with the s**t they contribute to the world.

Norf, are a nothing club, full of nothing people. If the Nazis were successful, through the process of eugenics they'd have have been removed from the face of the earth. They, and we, would all be at peace if Norf ceased to exist. It must be a horrific existence to carry so much bitterness, to have so little insight and to go through life in a constant fog of victimhood and confusion. Best they were put down, IMO. Completely inconsequential to the game.

Add Melbourne to that basket as well. Although their fans obviously have insight as they tried to put themselves down in the 90s.

nothing team?

Jesus....how much longer are you guys going to be irrelevant?

what is it now 60 years without a flag?

sitting 14th on the ladder

how many prelims have you lost now?

If you want to talk about a nothing team, your club is exhibit A.

Your club is such a nothing club, Callan Ward who was seen as the one player who bleed red, white and blue to the nth degree jumped ships when money came around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back