Review Autopsy vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great win. Wasn't our best footy but were denied our game style for much of the game and still came out on top. Bodes well for the future when your structure holds up for longer than a team with far more experience and far more strong bodies.

Bont is a genuine superstar and Beveridge is a genius (although I still disagree with the sub call ;)). That run by Stringer through the middle made me wet myself also.
I assumed you were male.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our record against the top 8 teams this year is 5-3.

That compares pretty favourably with others and is better than Richmond's record.
But none of those wins count! Don't you know that we haven't beaten anyone this year?!

Also, with another pre-season I reckon Webb will look very, very good. So many of his touches turn to gold but he's just not fit enough to impact on enough contests at the moment. Very happy with his development.

Stringer is much quicker than I thought, has he always had this ability. I remember watching him in a game in his first year and he was not that fast.

He had a pretty bad running gait in his first year. He had the ability to burst away prior to breaking his leg. He's got that ability back for sure.

Stringer bursting out of the middle and kicking to Crameri was Judd circa 2006. So what we have is a player who looks like Gaz Snr inside 50, and Juddy in the midfield. F*ck me.
image.jpg Plus the Bont. Aka this guy^^
Surely he's from another planet isn't he?

We were quite s**t in the 1st, but took over the game from quarter time.

Norf are gutless front-runners.

Along came a young kid named Lachie Hunter. I heard he's very good. See below. ;)

Round 17: 32 disposals - 10 marks - 4 inside 50s - 4 rebounds - 1 goal (78% disposal efficiency)

Round 18: 36 disposals - 6 marks - 4 tackles - 3 inside 50s (77% disposal efficiency)

Round 19: 31 disposals - 4 marks - 2 tackles - 4 inside 50s - 4 rebounds - (77% disposal efficiency)

Round 20: 28 disposals - 3 marks - 3 clearances - 3 inside 50s - 4 rebounds - 1 goal (85% disposal efficiency)

Round 21: 24 disposals - 6 marks - 4 tackles - 3 rebounds (83% disposal efficiency)

Round 22: 33 disposals - 8 marks - 3 tackles - 5 inside 50s - 4 rebounds (72% disposal efficiency)

I've wondered this for weeks, are you related to Lachie?

6423002-3x2-940x627.jpg

bradscott_andwearedone.gif

342483-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

6371352-3x2-940x627.jpg

Lachie+Hunter+AFL+Rd+2+Western+Bulldogs+v+52qgJFtaWjEl.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back