Saints1873

Debutant
Suspended
Apr 9, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
Someone keeps changing my avatar and now it's locked. Any particular reason why?

You know precisely why your avatar was changed, you know precisely why you've lost the ability to change it back and you fully understand that it has nothing to do with admin having any aversion to Coon cheese.

I'll leave it up to you whether you want me to explain it fully for everyone's benefit.

Saints1873

Debutant
Suspended
Apr 9, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
You know precisely why your avatar was changed, you know precisely why you've lost the ability to change it back and you fully understand that it has nothing to do with admin having any aversion to Coon cheese.

You seem upset, do you burst into tears when you walk down the dairy aisle at the supermarket?

You guys seem to have a problem with coon cheese....no idea why.

Saints1873

Debutant
Suspended
Apr 9, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
I'm taking that as a yes, then?

Yes what? You mean you do get all misty when confronted with the cheese selection at woolies?

Why is a Kraft avatar okay but not a Coon one? Both are cheese no?

Well firstly, the only tears I'll ever be shedding in the cheese aisle are ones of joy, because I am quite the cheese fan myself.

But I digress...

On June 1, you were given an infraction from myself for a blatantly racist post in an Adam Goodes-related thread on the main board. Lo and behold, on June 2, you decided to give yourself a Coon avatar. Imagine that; WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

Since that day and in fact a little prior to it as well, the vast majority of your posts on this site have been Adam Goodes-related. Most of them have been sub-standard for what is the expected standard on the main board and have been deleted, and some might even be moved to reflect that you have been lucky to have copped just the one infraction in that time.

Not only has your posting become Goodes-centric to the nth degree, you have twice put the Coon avatar up again despite it being removed twice previous to yesterday. Well, it's now become obvious you were either not getting the message or more likely, being a pest for the sake of it, and this is the result.

Quite frankly, you made your own bed and now you have to lie in it for a while. Racism is not encouraged nor tolerated on BigFooty, certainly not directly and also not in the passive aggressive, disingenuous method you tried to carry on with after being infracted on June 1. There might be other places on the internet where you can carry on with your "I'm not racist, but.." shtick, but it ain't here.

And that's all that needs to be said, unless grizzlym wants to add something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back