Movie Avengers: Age of Ultron

Remove this Banner Ad

No he took over every robot. He basically built them to inhabit them.

The problem with ultron was that he was nowhere near as menacing as the trailers showed he would be. I think he was definitely toned down for actual movie children in test audience prob.got too scared.

ah thx. i agree that ultron wasnt as scary. i reckon he was borderline comedic. in fact the movie could be classified as a comedy!

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=497939

Yes. That's why that had to destroy all of them.

i see.

when klaws arm got chopped off by ultron there was no blood or agony. what gives?

it would have added a realism to the scene
It would've added realism to the scene where the psychotic robot was stealing the unbreakable metal to build his own human body with?

But even if you were going to, Joss Whedon? HE CREATED BUFFY FOR **** SAKE.

The irony wasnt lost me, huge buffy fan here.
The world is full of stupid people what can u do.

I must admit I immediately thought of Caitlin Stasey lol.

Fun fact: The scharwma joke from Avengers 1 was a nod to Nicolas Brendon as he said something similiar when his audition for Xander finished, that joke got him the job.

**** off pants!

family1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Red wings, Tigers, Patriots
Its just the way money making organisations are. Their profits have to continue to increase or shareholders/stakeholders get pissed.

I worked for a global company that made 13 billion profit. It was seen a negative result as it failed to increase on the previous year and therefore not increase the shareholders value.

Back to topic the money men will always want their say if they see anything that risks their profitability. Disney/Marvel arent doing this for the love of the game so to speak.

Dec 12, 2007
The North
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Back to topic the money men will always want their say if they see anything that risks their profitability. Disney/Marvel arent doing this for the love of the game so to speak.
My problem with that is they look at short term gain, if they start stuffing up things now we still have what 8 movies left? By the time they rock round if they keep making their presence felt and ruining movies people won't go.

My problem with that is they look at short term gain, if they start stuffing up things now we still have what 8 movies left? By the time they rock round if they keep making their presence felt and ruining movies people won't go.

Maybe but that wont stop them you have to remember from the execs point of view the key audience is children.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back