Awesome movies thread III 🎥 🎦 📽

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't Breath 2016
Real suprise packet! Didn't realise Sam Raimi, the king of thrillers/horror, was the producer until the end credits. Guy is a genius.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nocturnal Animals
Was really looking forward to this, but it's a bit of a let-down after Ford's A Single Man. It's a story within a story thriller. Well made, great acting, but just a little bit lacking. 5/10

Hell Or High Water
This is an absolute cracker. A modern day western about 2 brothers going on a bank heist spree in Texas. It's a bleak environment, but a really good film. Highly recommend. 8/10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are considering this for our date night next week. I think it's between this, Arrival and Office Christmas Party. All vastly different.
I haven't seen the other two, they both look like good value.
The accountant is a little dark and I think the other two might be more suitable for a date night..unless your other half likes a bit of gruesome action.

I haven't seen the other two, they both look like good value.
The accountant is a little dark and I think the other two might be more suitable for a date night..unless your other half likes a bit of gruesome action.

She's not particularly keen on gratuitous violence and gore (she loved Kick-Ass, but had to look away at certain scenes), but she did think the trailer looked good.

Thought the ending of the accountant sucked, tried to overexplain itself, but was an enjoyable film nonetheless

Remove this Banner Ad

Back