Awesome movies thread III 🎥 🎦 📽

Remove this Banner Ad

The Disaster Artist.

Brilliant, up with the Best of the Year......both Franco’s are fantastic, James up for the big gong.

Agreed - loved it & strongly recommend it, regardless of whether or not you've seen The Room.

I have but I went to this one with a mate who hadn't, and he thought this was great regardless.

Apparently they filmed a whole new version of the original movie (as opposed to the snippets we saw) and may release it at some stage down the track, I really hope they do.

Agreed - loved it & strongly recommend it, regardless of whether or not you've seen The Room.

I have but I went to this one with a mate who hadn't, and he thought this was great regardless.

Apparently they filmed a whole new version of the original movie (as opposed to the snippets we saw) and may release it at some stage down the track, I really hope they do.
I watched it without seeing The Room and absolutely loved it, would watch again.

Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri

Not for everyone but I saw this last night and thought it was terrific.

One thing in the movie I really didn't like (won't spoil anything) but other than that...this is well worth seeing.

Genuinely funny movie...in a very dark kind of way. See it.

Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri

Not for everyone but I saw this last night and thought it was terrific.

One thing in the movie I really didn't like (won't spoil anything) but other than that...this is well worth seeing.

Genuinely funny movie...in a very dark kind of way. See it.

Thought it was great. Actors acting, who would’ve.......
Love a movie where the whole cast is just solid all the way through.

Borg McEnroe - 2017, insightful and engaging from warm ups to match point.

Pirates Of Somalia - 2017, really well put together and an intersting story.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw 3 billboards the other night and really enjoyed it. Different type of movie with stellar acting.

Annihilation 2018
Another stellar performance by Natalie Portman
A bit out there with some different ideas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back