Awesome movies thread III šŸŽ„ šŸŽ¦ šŸ“½

Remove this Banner Ad

Mystic River 2003
Oustanding cast and another film superbly directed by Clint Eastwood.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Annihilation 2018
Another stellar performance by Natalie Portman
A bit out there with some different ideas.

Quite a bit missing from the book, but i am not sure that is a bad thing in this case. Its a must watch on the absolute biggest screen. Cinematography and design are absolutely top notch.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Greatest Show - Hugh Jackman ..... I can't remember a show I cried more in ever. Last one I cried in was http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397313/

He was born to do that type of film. EPIC

You mean The Greatest Showman, which is apparently a true story.
My daughter absolutely loves it.

Last edited:
Saw 3 billboards the other night and really enjoyed it. Different type of movie with stellar acting.

Caught the movie on board the Diamond Princess , i really enjoyed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw "A Star is Born" the other day. - Got to love a film where the woman stands by an alcoholic drug addict.:)

Great performance by Bradley Cooper to record all the song live in one cut. Lady Gaga obviously did the same but she is a pro.

just have to record this somewhere - I'm not sure anyone knows they are getting away with it but channel 76 (7 flix) shows the same films after midnight - every ******* night - a motley grouping of falcon and the saint movies from the 40s - george sanders stars in most of them - what a ******* cheek - make an effort you scumbags - that's all

White Boy Rick (2018)
Bumblebee (2018)
Both great flicks. WBR is a true story with a great new young lead supported by Mathew McConaughey who is just a superstar.
Bumblebee was done with a great 80's flavour and hit it for 6.

If you like Adam McKay films, you'll like vice.

Strong acting, but not paced as good as it could, and don't go expecting a factual biopic - it's certainly looking at Cheney from a liberal perspective.

Interesting article in todayā€™s Age concerning the making of the film ā€˜On the beachā€™. Iā€™ve read the book. Iā€™ve seen the film. I recommend them if you havenā€™t done either.

1959! A major Hollywood release was made in Melbourne in 1959.

A few interesting Robbo facts (may not be true). Hosieā€™s Hotel on the corner of Elizabeth and Flinders housed the actors. Ava Gardner, the tempestuous screen siren and wife of Frank Sinatra at that time, was quoted ā€œAppropriate place to make a film about the end of the worldā€. Frank performed at Festival Hall during the making of the film which Ava attended, front row of course. Frank spotlighted her in the audience while he sang ā€˜The Lady is a Trampā€. No wonder the marriage went kaboom!

https://www.smh.com.au/entertainmen...lywood-came-to-melbourne-20181228-p50olg.html

Remove this Banner Ad

Back