Awesome movies thread III 🎥 🎦 📽

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Class presentation?

Nah. I appreciated the lead actors ability to portray Mercury from an appearance and mannerism perspective. I also thought the re-creation of the Live Aid concert was excellent.
Overall I thought the movie was a “glossy magazine” tending to cheesy take on both the band and Mercury himself.
I had expected more.

You have to watch this interview with the star of the movie.
Silly but sincere.

Mentioned Mandy here before. Watch Mandy.

The House that Jack built was...interesting.

Thanks Harker . Didn’t realise he was English. I like him. Yeah the last 8 minutes or so. ??? Hope ur still pumping some heavy scapes. NB

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Saw Widows and held high hopes. It was good but 7/10 good, not 8.5/10 good. The performances of strong female cast was solid.

Just thought it was a bit clunky in parts, plot twist was obvious, characters not fully developed (a few too many stories for the length of movie) and some of the dialogue needed help. It still might have got higher rating if the lead actor didn't have to carry that ******* mutt around with her everywhere. What was that about???

The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then Killed The Big Foot 2018

When I read the title I thought they were taking the piss.

Having watched it I found myself pleasantly surprised.

A bit different, with a story carefully built up and never overdone.
Great cast, beautiful cinematography and a fantastic 1st feature film by the director who also wrote it.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A classic with Christian Slater. I remember my old video store owner telling me about it and then watching it and really enjoying it. Been a a while, might be time for another viewing.

Another old fave of mine, also with Slater, was Pump Up The Volume 1990. Was into the CB scene in the 90s which made it relatable amd all the more interesting.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A classic with Christian Slater. I remember my old video store owner telling me about it and then watching it and really enjoying it. Been a a while, might be time for another viewing.

Another old fave of mine, also with Slater, was Pump Up The Volume 1990. Was into the CB scene in the 90s which made it relatable amd all the more interesting.

Yep, that movie rocked also.

Anyone know of an actor whose career has never really peaked until he (or she) was into his 50s like Keane Reeves and the John Wick Series.

Bill and Ted Face The Music is going into production soon too, Keanu is a ripper (both as an actor and human being)

House Of Games 1987

A random movie I came across that surprised me.

Collision Course 1988

Pat Morita and Jay Leno (who really surprised me with his acting) hit it off as an unlikely duo.
Really enjoyed it, fun 80's find.

The Professor And The Madman 2019

Nice cast, based on how the Oxford Dictionary came to be. Penn in sensational form, as was Gibson.
Interesting movie.

Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil & Vile 2019

Based on the story of ted bundy. While I don't like glorifying killers this was well put together and Zac Efron absolutely nailed his role.

Have you watched Thoroughbreds?

Watched too many duds lately and won't even mention them.
Half a year down and only one good movie to date......Climax. Slim pickings.
No. If its a bit dark and subversive like Heathers I'll give it a go.

Wow another movie you like, that makes two for the year!
It must be good haha.
I'm a fan of Hillary Swank so looking forward to giving it a whirl.

Wow another movie you like, that makes two for the year!
It must be good haha.
I'm a fan of Hillary Swank so looking forward to giving it a whirl.

You're counting. :)

Not propping this up to be any seminal Sci-Fi masterpiece, but it does have a beautiful heart attached.

It also makes for perfect sense, which in itself adds so much to the whole. This is a good one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back