Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na, I know croweater 41. Was always going to be the devil's threeway.
I am not sure whether I would have done it. I mean there are positives and negatives. Obviously as most others here I would prefer 2 females, but sometimes sechs is sechs.

Just because you are bitter I am not part of your family ;)

Believe me, my family has a full quota of fritatas.

Still at the same club?
Depends what is classed as a fritata these days :p

Gone 20km out the road to the Hoppers unless that is the same club you are speaking of.

I am not sure whether I would have done it. I mean there are positives and negatives. Obviously as most others here I would prefer 2 females, but sometimes sechs is sechs.

Just because you are bitter I am not part of your family ;)
Two females are boring as bat s**t, you only have one penis. Let the chick enjoy the pleasures of multiple entry.

Just couldn't look a bloke in the eye after sharing a chick with her. I always thought St Kilda training would've been awkward the morning after, who wants that?

MFM might sound disgusting but it would be less work than a MFF. Which would take great coordination. I reckon I'd end up something like this
3Gsz8K.gif

Two females are boring as bat s**t, you only have one penis. Let the chick enjoy the pleasures of multiple entry.

You're doing something wrong....:drunk:

While I wouldn't say it was 'boring as bat s**t', but I certainly found myself thinking afterwards that the ratio of penetrable orifices to phallic members was a bit out of whack, and made the whole experience of MFF a bit anti-climatic. I mean, you just end up having to do twice as much work....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and a mate of mine used to tag this chick nearly twice a week during 12. When school got boring, we used to pick her up from her school which was right near my mates joint, she was a year below us.

One in the gine, one in the gob, then swap after a while. Went the DP a couple of times, which looking back is mighty slutty from a chick still in high school. DP can be difficult as me and my mate had to be in rhythm which was hard. Also we were different heights which was also tricky.

Anywho, on the way dropping her back to school after one of our adventures, she turns to my mate and goes 'so do you wanna be like, Girlfriend and Boyfriend?' Me and my mate started pissing ourselves. 'yeah righto, you have my mates jizz all over your chin and your school clothes, but na i definitely wanna go out'.

Not sure if thats more awkward for her or me, as my display obviously didn't warrant an invitation to be bf and gf. I wouldnt have said yes but it would have been nice to be asked. Mind you for nearly all my pickups through high school, my mate was the golden ticket and i was front a centre taking all the leftovers.

MFM might sound disgusting but it would be less work than a MFF. Which would take great coordination. I reckon I'd end up something like this
3Gsz8K.gif
That looks more like MFFF using both hands.

Had a number MFF with the same 2 birds over a period of 2 years or so "back in da day." Before I became an old miserable campaigner. I loved it, couldn't get enough of it tbh, granted we were stoned most of the time, but it was a hell of a lot of fun. I just couldn't imagine shagging a bird with another bloke, each to their own I guess.

Me and a mate of mine used to tag this chick nearly twice a week during 12. When school got boring, we used to pick her up from her school which was right near my mates joint, she was a year below us.

One in the gine, one in the gob, then swap after a while. Went the DP a couple of times, which looking back is mighty slutty from a chick still in high school. DP can be difficult as me and my mate had to be in rhythm which was hard. Also we were different heights which was also tricky.

Anywho, on the way dropping her back to school after one of our adventures, she turns to my mate and goes 'so do you wanna be like, Girlfriend and Boyfriend?' Me and my mate started pissing ourselves. 'yeah righto, you have my mates jizz all over your chin and your school clothes, but na i definitely wanna go out'.

Not sure if thats more awkward for her or me, as my display obviously didn't warrant an invitation to be bf and gf. I wouldnt have said yes but it would have been nice to be asked. Mind you for nearly all my pickups through high school, my mate was the golden ticket and i was front a centre taking all the leftovers.

Have you seen her recently? Always wonder how those birds turn out. Had quite a few similar experiences at school and the preceding years, and the birds involved, well......they haven't got any better in their autumn years.

Also, love the little side bar of regret that she didn't ask you for a relationship. Did make me giggle and sigh simultaneously.

I guess if you've ever shaken hands with a guy you've basically jacked him off.
So technically, along the lines, I've fingered Jennifer Lawrence?

I ******* knew it!!!! :straining:

Have you seen her recently? Always wonder how those birds turn out. Had quite a few similar experiences at school and the preceding years, and the birds involved, well......they haven't got any better in their autumn years.

Also, love the little side bar of regret that she didn't ask you for a relationship. Did make me giggle and sigh simultaneously.

Yeah she actually still looks pretty semi decent. She has one of those Gym Junkie/Drug Dealing flog bf’s now, so she thinks she is pretty awesome.

My mate was telling me he was at a 21st or some event at the local pub, and she was there. The boyfriend was being a loud mouthed toss out at the bar, and my mate and her started talking about old times in the pokie room. Of course my mate took her out to the carpark and shagged her. Legend

Yeah she actually still looks pretty semi decent. She has one of those Gym Junkie/Drug Dealing flog bf’s now, so she thinks she is pretty awesome.

My mate was telling me he was at a 21st or some event at the local pub, and she was there. The boyfriend was being a loud mouthed toss out at the bar, and my mate and her started talking about old times in the pokie room. Of course my mate took her out to the carpark and shagged her. Legend
Hahaha this!

Dead set legend.

163.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back