Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stolen from Reddit

Happened a few days ago.

First date at a bar for drinks, felt a bit nervous so I got there a bit early and took a couple of shots and was half-way done with my beer when she showed up late.

Everything went great, she was funny and more importantly she thought I was funny.

After a few more drinks we're a bit tipsy, it's still early and she wants us to show up to her friend's party a couple of blocks from the bar.

So we're walking and chatting and then we notice a family getting out of a restaurant, and one of their children appears to be blind or visually impared, as he is wearing shades and has a companion dog.

My inebriated brain allows an unfiltered thought to be vocalized, something I read on reddit wondering how blind persons are able to tell if they wipe enough after going to the bathroom...

I know, I'm sorry but bear with me.

She laughs but she appears not to get it. That's when I should've changed subjects but I told her something along the lines of "well if he can't look at the toilet paper, how can he tell if he's wiped enough?"

Her reaction really threw me off-guard: "eww what the *, what do you mean - do you look at your toilet paper after wiping?" with an utter look of disgust on her face.

I told her that I assume most people do, once again how else would they know if they're good to go.

She tells me angrily that she's never heard of such a disgusting thing before and that she assumes most people just know when the job's done, they feel it.

We had stopped walking and she was putting me on the spot, I could see that she was waiting for me to say something and to wipe the look of shock and disgust I had off my face.

That's when I ****ed up. My drunken state suggested the only option was to attempt a funny and flirtatious remark in order to get back to the good vibes we had up until now.

So I said with a smile and flirty confidence "Don't worry babe I know you're clean, I'm sure if I were to run a sheet of TP inbetween your cheeks there would be no skidmark!"

She slapped me, called me a creepy disgusting piece of s**t pervert and took of.

I don't date often, and was devastated.

At least I laugh about it now - after I told him the story a friend just said "dirty-ass bitches man".

Last edited:
Stolen from Reddit

Happened a few days ago.

First date at a bar for drinks, felt a bit nervous so I got there a bit early and took a couple of shots and was half-way done with my beer when she showed up late.

Everything went great, she was funny and more importantly she thought I was funny.

After a few more drinks we're a bit tipsy, it's still early and she wants us to show up to her friend's party a couple of blocks from the bar.

So we're walking and chatting and then we notice a family getting out of a restaurant, and one of their children appears to be blind or visually impared, as he is wearing shades and has a companion dog.

My inebriated brain allows an unfiltered thought to be vocalized, something I read on reddit wondering how blind persons are able to tell if they wipe enough after going to the bathroom...

I know, I'm sorry but bear with me.

She laughs but she appears not to get it. That's when I should've changed subjects but I told her something along the lines of "well if he can't look at the toilet paper, how can he tell if he's wiped enough?"

Her reaction really threw me off-guard: "eww what the ****, what do you mean - do you look at your toilet paper after wiping?" with an utter look of disgust on her face.

I told her that I assume most people do, once again how else would they know if they're good to go.

She tells me angrily that she's never heard of such a disgusting thing before and that she assumes most people just know when the job's done, they feel it.

We had stopped walking and she was putting me on the spot, I could see that she was waiting for me to say something and to wipe the look of shock and disgust I had off my face.

That's when I ****** up. My drunken state suggested the only option was to attempt a funny and flirtatious remark in order to get back to the good vibes we had up until now.

So I said with a smile and flirty confidence "Don't worry babe I know you're clean, I'm sure if I were to run a sheet of TP inbetween your cheeks there would be no skidmark!"

She slapped me, called me a creepy disgusting piece of s**t pervert and took of.

I don't date often, and was devastated.

At least I laugh about it now - after I told him the story a friend just said "dirty-ass bitches man".
I would of liked your post but it's not your own story, quality though.

Got my first Tinder date this sunday. A golden opportunity for me to contribute to this thread at long last (hopefully not though :p )
That's what I thought when I joined tinder a couple of months ago, nothing awkward at all to report at all! First girl I met is great and been seeing her ever since.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Great, so I have another AFS..

I had met this girl out in the city a few weeks ago, managed to get her number and then we proceeded to go on a few dates.

The dates went really well and we seemed to click. So I asked her out for a third date, and she was keen. However, on the morning before the date, her granddad unfortunately passed away so she had to cancel the plans and I was obviously okay with that. She mentioned that she would come over the next night and make it up to me! Score, I thought.

So she turns up on Thursday night, about 8pm, and we're talking and flirting and just continuing where we left off from the dates. I couldn't possibly stuff this up, it was a third date, the girl was at my place, we were alone, I was on fire, it was a sure thing!

Unfortunately my stupid mouth had other ideas.

She was opening the fridge to get a beer out, when I thought it would be a great move to go up behind her and hug her from behind. This was working well, and I started kissing her neck and we were getting right into it. So she grabbed my arms (while I was still hugging her from behind) and was basically dragging me into the bedroom.

THIS IS WHEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ******* HILARIOUS TO SAY

"Haha ! It feels like you're dragging a dead corpse around!"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

She left.

To be a new clubhouse leader so soon after the "Take my cum, you big fat bitch" episode is an outstanding effort.

That's what I thought when I joined tinder a couple of months ago, nothing awkward at all to report at all! First girl I met is great and been seeing her ever since.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I'm gonna be honest here. We actually hung out tonight instead. It went extremely well ;) And she is actually an extremely cool chick. Tinder is a quality app :p

Was just going a couple of tinder conversations at once, one of which was going real good, not bad looking and was telling me she just got home from the vfl and loves footy. One other girl had just sent me a sneaky shower snapchat this morning. Snapchat girl was explaining to me that she was gonna joke around for a bit but 'accidentally' sent it. Little piece of advice, when you reply 'haha all im not complaining, maybe next time you might accidentally send it for a bit longer ;) ) make sure it's to the right person!!

Any stories from last night?

Went out with some random English and Polish dudes. Not really my crowd and it was gay pride night so it wasn't great on the town so decided to cut my losses and bail at midnight.

On the walk home through the city some chick approaches me and says 'Hey, your kind of hot' (thanks for the ego boost), then she starts grinding up against me and says 'it's my birthday, will you give me a kiss'. Of course I would, so I go in for the kiss then I kind of try and turn it into a pash.

Once I try this she backs off and starts screaming out to her friends (lots of randoms around as well) 'OMG, he tried to make out with me' and all this other chit.

Aw damn bye

Great, so I have another AFS..

I had met this girl out in the city a few weeks ago, managed to get her number and then we proceeded to go on a few dates.

The dates went really well and we seemed to click. So I asked her out for a third date, and she was keen. However, on the morning before the date, her granddad unfortunately passed away so she had to cancel the plans and I was obviously okay with that. She mentioned that she would come over the next night and make it up to me! Score, I thought.

So she turns up on Thursday night, about 8pm, and we're talking and flirting and just continuing where we left off from the dates. I couldn't possibly stuff this up, it was a third date, the girl was at my place, we were alone, I was on fire, it was a sure thing!

Unfortunately my stupid mouth had other ideas.

She was opening the fridge to get a beer out, when I thought it would be a great move to go up behind her and hug her from behind. This was working well, and I started kissing her neck and we were getting right into it. So she grabbed my arms (while I was still hugging her from behind) and was basically dragging me into the bedroom.

THIS IS WHEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ******* HILARIOUS TO SAY

"Haha ! It feels like you're dragging a dead corpse around!"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

She left.

Roll the credits, we're all done here. This is higher than top shelf.

When I was a teenager, I would meet this girl who was around 23-25 at the time, in the same carriage of the train every morning. Because the train was full, we had to stand. No word of a lie, we would engage in finger sex without saying a word to each other. It was crazy and weird but so exciting. Even reliving the moment now I have a massive smile on my face.
Where did she put her finger?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When they do more than flirt, when you can feel the sexual tension between you, yet they make a point of showing you their ring finger that has a breathtaking diamond on it. What do you do? Do you stalk their facebook looking for a post about this creep that came into work and they tried being subtle and showing him there well and truly taken? Or look on their bookshelf for literature about married women make better lovers?

:rolleyes:

When they do more than flirt, when you can feel the sexual tension between you, yet they make a point of showing you their ring finger that has a breathtaking diamond on it. What do you do? Do you stalk their facebook looking for a post about this creep that came into work and they tried being subtle and showing him there well and truly taken? Or look on their bookshelf for literature about married women make better lovers?

I think you should just wake up...

You bang her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back