Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potentially awkward. I have two dates Saturday. Hmmmm

I can see this going 1 of 2 ways:
1) you end up stuffing it up and end up with neither, or
2) you end up growling out 1 while the other watches, with her left hand diddling herself whilst using the right to dildo your arse.

Which way it will go only time will tell.

I can see this going 1 of 2 ways:
1) you end up stuffing it up and end up with neither, or
2) you end up growling out 1 while the other watches, with her left hand diddling herself whilst using the right to dildo your arse.

Which way it will go only time will tell.

How do you know she's left handed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the first one doesn't put out because the second one almost certainly will. Drinks at 11? She might as well have the word **** tattooed on her forehead.
Knowing boncer34's taste in women, she probably does...

Surely just reschedule one to Friday. Rare opportunity to snag two in the one weekend.

Subtle brag pending...

A few years back I had a dream run, one on a Friday night, another on an all day Saturday, and then Friday night backed up for Sunday. That was incredible.

Even now, if I bite my lip and squint, I'm pretty sure they could taste each other when fellating me.

I'll see myself out.

If she is confident in herself she should be able to diddle with her non-preferred. It really comes down to practice. My old man had me out in the backyard practicing with my opposite every day after school, until I was just as good on either side.
You didn't find it awkward practicing wanking with your dad?

My old man showed me how to shave my beard, but we did that inside away from prying eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back