Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind reading the successful ones. Gives the outcome a bit of uncertainty

Successful Flirting Stories?

tumblr_md7ip9vx3Z1rfy2fao1_500-1_zps14ea8bc8.jpg

Drink too much before she gets there, behave inappropriately and share the results for lulz.
Ok so I've been awake for almost 38 hours currently and I've had it with oasis active and tinder.

It's time for me to do what is suggested in the above quoted post, "drink too much, behave innapropriately and share for the lols".
blackshadow - keep a look out for yours truly!

Great, so I have another.

First date with an attractive friend of a dude I know at uni.

We're out at some restaurant in the city, just chatting away getting to know each other.

We start talking about high school, and she eventually tells me that she used to suffer from anorexia and bulimia during high school because she wanted to look thin like the other girls. For some reason this didn't cross my mind later in the night..

We continue talking, and I think that it's going pretty well. She's a nice girl, pretty smart and funny. We order, and about 10 minutes later the food comes out.

She ordered some sort of pasta, and then while eating, half the pasta ends up falling out of her mouth.

THIS IS WHEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HILARIOUS TO SAY

"Haha! Looks like you have an eating disorder!"

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

The date didn't go quite as well after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matched with some bird on tinder the other day, got texting and she seems pretty nice, keeps saying 'I actually can't wait to meet you :hearts:' and stuff like that. Coincidentally also told me she used to have an eating disorder. Anyway her family is going to America on Saturday and she's the house to herself for a month so I'm going staying there on Monday night for a 'few drinks'. At least I have uni at 8:00am the next morning so I have a reason to bail if s**t goes badly. Will keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back