Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How is that awkward? You lost your V plates!!! Ripper of a story :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

His ******* mother found him stark naked in a pool of his own vomit with a condom on his limp penis. If that isn't the epitome of awkward I don't know what is.

But Gibbsy, are you really only 19?

But Gibbsy, are you really only 19?

Yeah oddly enough I am only 19. People on BF always used to think I was like mid-30s because of the way I posted haha, even when I was 14 years old on here I was always trying to post really intellectually because I thought that people judged others if they were very young! (probably true)

Great story Gibbsy!

Did you ever back it up in the 'second innings' with the original girl?

Funny that, the original girl didn't look as great the morning after as she did on NYE. I'd still go there but I unfriended her as soon as I logged on on New Years' Day, didn't wanna deal with any messages or whatever. Wonder if she remembers anything from that night!

You got ******* lucky! The amount of times I've been talking to and/or hooking up with a girl and then leave for a bit, only to come back to the wrong girl and use the wrong name - you got ******* lucky. And, for the purpose of this thread, I'm so glad you never mentioned a name to the second girl!

Kudos. It's a classic.

You got ******* lucky! The amount of times I've been talking to and/or hooking up with a girl and then leave for a bit, only to come back to the wrong girl and use the wrong name - you got ******* lucky. And, for the purpose of this thread, I'm so glad you never mentioned a name to the second girl!

Kudos. It's a classic.

It really was a stroke (heh) of luck. And for anyone who thinks I may be stretching the truth in this story – for good and bad, every single bit of it is 100% true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, so my memory is sort of hazy from this night but I can piece most of it together. It was New Years’ Eve 2013 and just the most perfect of afternoons. Drinking in the sun with mates, relaxing in the spa, girls around... every time I finished a drink (which were, unashamedly, UDLs so that I could drink quicker) I’d open another one. Usually I’m fairly tipsy after 6 or so beers – which can be a positive in a way – and on this day I was aiming to break my own personal drinking records.
Great story but I'm going to have to deduct points for drinking UDL's unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back