DardySingh360

Premiership Player
Mar 16, 2011
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Met a Port supporting mate in Melbourne on the weekend. We went to the Prelim on Saturday and then hit the pub and then clubs afterwards.

Things are going pretty well and after a couple of hours the drinks were flowing and these two girls who were probably a couple of years older than us came over and started dancing with us. Anyway we bought them a few drinks and eventually invited them back to our hotel and they agreed. In the taxi we're going back to the hotel in we drove past this building site and the fence had a big yellow ISIS logo painted on it.

My mate, who is pretty far right with his political views turns to the driver who's an Arab bloke and says "Why the * are those campaigners in Melbourne, * off back to Syria you scum". Now the two girls who were all over us at this stage heard this and just got really pissed off at him, called him a racist and told the taxi driver to pull over and they got out.

Went home empty handed and a sure-thing went begging. The ******* redneck racist loudmouth prick...

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not my story but friend of mines

He got a fair way on first date and was making out with her in her bed...... Until he pulled a cramp.
Pulled a cramp while making out and then 'had to go' because of embarrassment.

iDon

Find me on the Golf Board
Jan 30, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon

He got a fair way on first date and was making out with her in her bed...... Until he pulled a cramp.
embarrassed because of cramp? Must have ended early and he isn't telling you the full story.

thegrach

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2006
Bendigo, Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, 49ers

Unless it was a penis cramp, you stretch that *er out, take a salt tablet and finish the job. Weak as piss.

And another one joins the "Rookie List"

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
Met a Port supporting mate in Melbourne on the weekend. We went to the Prelim on Saturday and then hit the pub and then clubs afterwards.

Things are going pretty well and after a couple of hours the drinks were flowing and these two girls who were probably a couple of years older than us came over and started dancing with us. Anyway we bought them a few drinks and eventually invited them back to our hotel and they agreed. In the taxi we're going back to the hotel in we drove past this building site and the fence had a big yellow ISIS logo painted on it.

My mate, who is pretty far right with his political views turns to the driver who's an Arab bloke and says "Why the **** are those campaigners in Melbourne, **** off back to Syria you scum". Now the two girls who were all over us at this stage heard this and just got really pissed off at him, called him a racist and told the taxi driver to pull over and they got out.

Went home empty handed and a sure-thing went begging. The ******* redneck racist loudmouth prick...

Was it Stewies Power?

Stewies Power

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aus Cricket Team & F1 Ricciardo

My mate, who is pretty far right with his political views turns to the driver who's an Arab bloke and says "Why the **** are those campaigners in Melbourne, **** off back to Syria you scum". Now the two girls who were all over us at this stage heard this and just got really pissed off at him, called him a racist and told the taxi driver to pull over and they got out.

My heart is breaking </3

BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals

If only he had been told this sage advice beforehand:
Some wise old bastard once said:
"Better to keep quiet and have others think you a fool,
Than to speak and remove all doubt"

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
People, was this a sign she wanted something right then and there?

A year ago.
At my place.
We're good school friends.
She came over, we hugged. Went in my spare room to play a car racing game on PS2.
We did that for a good hour and a half.
She then went walking around my lounge room, to then sit on the couch, while I was bloody unpacking the dishwasher.
I joined her later and then we just talked about random s**t.
I have a L couch, she was in the corner, I was on one of the ends. I got closer to her at one stage I think because it was almost uncomfortable how far away we were.
We kinda did end just staring at eachother at a couple of times and made weird faces in reply to eachother, but I didn't think anything of it. We've done this before many times. After that she got a call from her bestfriend (massive **** whom everyone wants to get in with) and 15 minutes later, we hugged again and she left.

She has said that I'm attractive before, but she 'wasn't interested being in a relationship with anyone'.

I really don't know. Ask questions if it helps you come up with something :p

The Coup

Premiership Player
Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne

Racism is a turn off round these parts, I guess.

The Coup

Premiership Player
Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
you'd think declaring ISIS are scum goes without saying though

its a convenient outlet for racists to say s**t like "go back to syria you scum" and say "oh no I just meant the ISIS ones" when questioned.

It doesnt need to be said.

you'd think declaring ISIS are scum goes without saying though

its a convenient outlet for racists to say s**t like "go back to syria you scum" and say "oh no I just meant the ISIS ones" when questioned.

It doesnt need to be said.

Conquering has been done for 1000s of years. There's no wrong or right. We can't just claim to be above it because clearly the human race is still doing it. Some do it with roadside bombs and AK-47s and some do it with spy satellites and drones.

Edit: totally the wrong thread for this, please ignore thanks. :oops:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back