Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a rehab centre so I have a lot of flirting stories on a daily basis with the nurses here. Usually it involves some awkward comment about the weather or what's on for the weekend, and then it ends in jokes. I think if they weren't forbidden to, and if I wasn't crazy, we would be dating.

OK. With New Years coming up, I expect those of you young enough and game enough to come up with fresh stories. Those of us who are past it, and never had it, and learned decades ago not to bother because the hassle:reward ratio was greater than 10000:1 need the entertainment only other people's embarrassment can bring.

Awkward New Year to you all. Remember, it can be awkward and still be successful.

Sorry guys, I've got a girlfriend now.
I have a date tonight (in about half hour) and my housemate has managed to convince me to play beer pong for the past two hours.

Standby.
This has been successful…

6+ weeks strong, go you!
'Official' as of last weekend. First girlfriend since my 4-5 year relationship ended 18 months ago. It seems a bit strange, but I guess you get used to the differences and grow together.

'Official' as of last weekend. First girlfriend since my 4-5 year relationship ended 18 months ago. It seems a bit strange, but I guess you get used to the differences and grow together.
Don't call her the other girls name by accident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old mate Tigerland55 has something to share!
I don't know why you keep thinking something happened, I told you it was excellent ;)

I do have a date in the next few days so I'll do my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back