Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
:p

Haha

Awkward

See if you were a guy then it made him gay and trying to pick you up for 3k, which is way more funny. Then me pretending to be him would mean I was implying I'm gay, which I ain't but I was perfectly willing to go along with for the sake of the joke.

Are you sure you're not a guy???

See if you were a guy then it made him gay and trying to pick you up for 3k, which is way more funny. Then me pretending to be him would mean I was implying I'm gay, which I ain't but I was perfectly willing to go along with for the sake of the joke.

Are you sure you're not a guy???
My ultrasound print offs are quite conclusive if you don't believe the boobs or vagina are telling the truth :p

Tayl0r a serious question for you - were you tempted by his offer? What if he'd offered 100k?
I thought about it. I hadn't been with a guy for a long while due to the GF and we were putting plans in place for a baby, there was a guy offering me a solution.

Money involved makes it very unsavoury though.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
A shopping list for dicks.

SHOCKEDKRAMERISSHOCKED.gif

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
I thought about it. I hadn't been with a guy for a long while due to the GF and we were putting plans in place for a baby, there was a guy offering me a solution.

You hadn't been with a guy for a long while due to the Grand Final?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

What if it had been one million dollars and he was Robert Redford about 20 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back