Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd seek hope and solace in religion too if I supported the Dockers :D
The church of Lyon finds your lack of Faith not ideal and always Remember 2013 :rainbow:

God you blokes are like a seagull to a chip when a girl comes on bigfooty haha it's hilarious to watch :D

Oh I'm religious, my faith just isn't inspired by an unconditionally lacklustre football franchise:p I've seen more premierships in a space of 4 years than your club has in its entire existence. Now that's worth remembering :rainbow:
To be fair, if we win one now. We've seen more premierships than Hawthorn did in its first 40 years :rainbow:. We'll win one in the next few years if we snag a KPF now. (even if it is Levi Casboult :rainbow:).

We can remember great things here at Fremantle that you can't see at any other club though. Your trading department trading its two draft picks to ******* Hawthorn for a forward who doesn't want to come here and the two draft picks end up being triple premiership players. #fremantletradingdepartment

Last edited:
To be fair, if we win one now. We've seen more premierships than Hawthorn did in its first 40 years :rainbow:. We'll win one in the next few years if we snag a KPF now. (even if it is Levi Casboult :rainbow:).

We can remember great things here at Fremantle that you can't see at any other club though. Your trading department trading its two draft picks to ******* Hawthorn for a forward who doesn't want to come here and the two draft picks end up being triple premiership playing. #fremantletradingdepartment
You mean 36 years. Also I'd suggest that the competition as it is today is in stark contrast to how it was from 1925-1961 in a 12-team state competition. Just a suggestion. :rainbow: But let me gather my humility here, I seem to have forgotten a good Fremantle success story. Ahhh, the plight of Ryan Crowley :rainbow:

You mean 36 years. Also I'd suggest that the competition as it is today is in stark contrast to how it was from 1925-1961 in a 12-team state competition. Just a suggestion. :rainbow: But let me gather my humility here, I seem to have forgotten a good Fremantle success story. Ahhh, the plight of Ryan Crowley :rainbow:

Well, Ryan shouldn't have been shocked that he was moving on tbh. Oh well, we have one success story. Being able to keep Pav from South Australia despite not being that successful! :p

I thought Jose was awkwardly flirting with CatGirl in the spirit of the thread
Atleast it is better than a croweater and duritz dick measuring contest :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

159900_Gleichberechtigunghm_1.jpg

He looked around 21. Reasonable age gap. I was initially interested in getting to know him, but as aforesaid I didn't expect him to turn out weird like that. Believe it or not, not everyone is sexually motivated in this day and age. Giving out my number personally has no correlation with me wanting to jump their bones. But I understand why a lot of males would think otherwise, sex has become that easy to obtain

Well said.

Am I'm sorry (yet not shocked or at all surprised) to hear you get/got harassed so much at work. Complete utter joke- there should have been more security around to deal with these ****ing idiots.

Well said.

Am I'm sorry (yet not shocked or at all surprised) to hear you get/got harassed so much at work. Complete utter joke- there should have been more security around to deal with these ****ing idiots.

after reading catgirls post i felt she felt there was some chemistry there, and wanted to pursue it further. hence giving him her number, despite him being slightly creepy and confronting.

why didnt catgirl ask for security? well i guess none of us were in that situation so cant empathise.

at the end of the day (and night) if she didnt feel threatened then all good.

hope this doesnt discourage other female posters from posting their stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back