Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He went to a swingers party in a fedora??

neckbeard-trilby.jpg

Haha it wasn't a swingers party but we told him to dress up for it so he did so in his twin brothers Hawaiian shirt and Fedora.

need to know more about the hat and sprite - was it cold? how many ml?
Regular 375ml and it was crisp and refreshing yet fizzy enough to mask the shame he was now feeling.

OK. i don't get this. What's supposed to be wrong with fedoras. They seem to be bagged out mercilessly and I don't get why. I don't own one, but most of the time they look fine to me. But, then again, I don't get fashion. Never have, and am too old anyway now.

Haha it wasn't a swingers party but we told him to dress up for it so he did so in his twin brothers Hawaiian shirt and Fedora.

Regular 375ml and it was crisp and refreshing yet fizzy enough to mask the shame he was now feeling.

What shame? The shame of running out like a little bitch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the **** lets their missus suck off another bloke?
Well by the sounds of things they're one of those couples who like to do the swinging thing, groups etc.

I remember first year uni, every Tuesday training during the stretches, there'd be a dozen stories getting thrown around from the weekend. It was always a laugh, but one of them was genuinely depressing. This mate of a mate had a fantasy about his girlfriend and another guy. He ended up crying midway through and she broke up with him. I reckon that would be the more likely outcome than some scenario where you're both rooting whoever you went without repercussion.

My apologies then. I will like it.

Still, the general gist of my post still is pretty accurate probably. In general.

A bloke I used to know claimed he only ever watched lesbian pr0n and that if you watched any pr0n with a dick in it, it meant you were gay. Some guys just have really weird issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back