Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddo11

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 17, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
I just stuffed up royally and my first thought was this thread.
So I'm a mechanic, and we usually get our parts delivered by the same girl, she's pretty cute (maybe a 7) and we flirta bit, is usually pretty tame, but I'm sure she must get it every where she drops parts off.

Anyway I'm struggling a bit today, pretty tired because i stayed up way too long paying fallout last night, she comes in and we chat for a bit about how it's not close enough to Friday. She agrees and says something along the lines of "maybe Friday I'll bring you down a nice strong drink, if you're lucky" to which i charmingly replied "I'd give you something strong if you know what i mean". This is usually just what i think, our usual stuff is a bit less extreme.
She went bright red and quickly left. I intended it to be slightly sexual, but it came off as creepy weirdo trying to roofie her.

TL:DR cute parts girl probably thinks I'm going to roofie her.

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
So I'm a mechanic, and we usually get our parts delivered by the same girl, she's pretty cute (maybe a 7) and we flirta bit, is usually pretty tame, but I'm sure she must get it every where she drops parts off.

Anyway I'm struggling a bit today, pretty tired because i stayed up way too long paying fallout last night, she comes in and we chat for a bit about how it's not close enough to Friday. She agrees and says something along the lines of "maybe Friday I'll bring you down a nice strong drink, if you're lucky" to which i charmingly replied "I'd give you something strong if you know what i mean". This is usually just what i think, our usual stuff is a bit less extreme.
She went bright red and quickly left. I intended it to be slightly sexual, but it came off as creepy weirdo trying to roofie her.

Get a surreptitious photo for us.

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX

Then you be looking at her like:

99305.jpg

Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back