Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"planked right on top of me plonker"
Sammymoite planking was soooo 2009 :p But nah, that's rough as. Did you let her know about it?

Also, this thread will now be my no. 1 guilty pleasure. That is all.

Haha yeah I did, she felt pretty bad and all. Unfortunately I had to suspend my forgiving nature as I felt like I was swallowing shards of glass at the time

Had a girl over last week, she lives down the road and I'd been slowly but surely putting in the ground work. Had a free house for the night and before you know she's at mine, planked right on top of me plonker (I'll stop before it becomes erotica)

Anyway, she'd brought up in passing how she had tonsillitis the previous week... She obviously knew I'd be sceptical about catching it off her so she denies she still has it. In fact she EMPHASISES that she isn't contagious anymore and hasn't been for a week.

I wasn't too sure before that, but her insistent promising of being fine, as well as my semi on, allowed things to take their natural course.

So how am I now? Oh yeah I've got tonsillitis now. And I'm on antibiotics for 2 weeks. Can't drink. This evil devil woman has trolled me

Got a root, worth it!

One of my highlights from last night, this chick got introduced to me by her friend that i didnt know, nor has seen. It was the old, "hey this is **** you guys should chat" yeah like thats not making it awkward for us anyway. Luckily enough i was with my good friend alcohol, so we bantered away for a bit, and the banter was good, normal chat avoiding all things "where you from what do you do". So anyway, we grabbed a seat after getting a drink and shes got the shakes, like her leg wont stop moving. I obviously ask the question, "so are you alright there? you seem to be shaking a lot?". Now i thought you know shes nervous just a bit of a fidgety reflex while talking to gransmaster spud patrol but then she comes out with this belter...

"ohhhhhh im a recovering ice addict".

Still hit it.

Should have rolled with this

Spud Patrol: You want a drink?
Shakey: Yes please, rum and coke.
Spud Patrol: Want ice with that? Aha!

giphy.gif

Should have rolled with this

Spud Patrol: You want a drink?
Shakey: Yes please, rum and coke.
Spud Patrol: Want ice with that? Aha!

giphy.gif

Or gone with this old line from McBain.

433930c3839d0e522f50002b488489dfc681e18f.png

Had a girl over last week, she lives down the road and I'd been slowly but surely putting in the ground work. Had a free house for the night and before you know she's at mine, planked right on top of me plonker (I'll stop before it becomes erotica)

Anyway, she'd brought up in passing how she had tonsillitis the previous week... She obviously knew I'd be sceptical about catching it off her so she denies she still has it. In fact she EMPHASISES that she isn't contagious anymore and hasn't been for a week.

I wasn't too sure before that, but her insistent promising of being fine, as well as my semi on, allowed things to take their natural course.

So how am I now? Oh yeah I've got tonsillitis now. And I'm on antibiotics for 2 weeks. Can't drink. This evil devil woman has trolled me
Let's hope that's the only thing she gave you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not quite a flirting story of mine but worth sharing.

From the Guardian Football "Said and Done" column referencing Diego Maradona.

Diego’s previous best review: 2009 – Uruguayan model Natalia Rosas, reminiscing while posing for a photoshoot with the letter “M” sprayed on a buttock.

“He said he was nervous, so I clasped his hands to my chest and we embraced. This time he stole a kiss.
It left me with a taste of onions, but no matter.
This continued, then suddenly I heard a loud noise.
I thought it was the chair creaking.
But no.
Diego had broken wind.
He became yet more nervous, but never begged my pardon… It didn’t matter though.
He is a romantic, a deep thinker. Oh, what a night!”

OK... another non-flirting story. I wondered if this story sits in this thread or somewhere else, but oh well.

This is a few years ago when I used to travel out to the sticks for work on a v line train. As it happened, on an outbound v line, the boxes were pretty empty and there was a tom boyish chick who used to come on same box 2-3 days a week. Eventually, we got talking and found out that she was a uni student.

Anyways, we got on friendly terms. One day though, she came in her usual jeans and sat in front of me and we got talking as per usual.

I then said to her, "Listen, I need to tell you something. But I can't tell it openly, so I have to whisper it to you."

She said, "OK" and leaned forward.

I said into her ear, as quietly as I can, "Listen, I am going to tell you something so secret, that no other guy would tell you, but it's really important that you know."

She said, "OK, what is it?", nodding.

I said....

"Your fly is open" :D

Her reaction was... priceless.

This happened many moons ago but I thought I would share and you could enjoy.

This happened at the Planet Nightclub in Adelaide - so close to 20 years ago. I will never forget this story or the deceitful behaviour of the female gender. :D

I met this incredibly good looking girl one night and as the night went on, we started talking, dancing, kissing and some groping but the more this went on and the more I drank, trying to remember her name became near on impossible and the longer it went, the more of a dick I was going to be by simply asking her what her name was.

Then I came up with a plan, yes, it was a cleshe and yes I was an idiot.

I asked her to introduce me to her friends and her sister and I would try and remember her name that way. Not a great plan I know. After asking a few questions and trying toi get them to tell some funny stories, I wasn't getting anywhere. By this point, I was very intoxicated and my questions were just becoming stupid and I feel I must have looked very suspicious. At the time, I thought I was a genius. Only problem was, her sister caught on to my plan and started calling her different names - bitch I know. June, Jane, Julie, Jasmine and I was totally confused as I only had one thing on my mine - her very perky breasts and how they would taste. I was infatuated. I was 22. Of course I was.

At about 1 am, her friend starts feeling ill and needs to be taken home and they suggest they walk to the bus stop. Oh Well, I thought, even doh I am not getting any tonight but I wasn't giving up. So as we are on our way to the bus-station and I stupidly/naively suggest I pay for a taxi and we go back to her house. She liked the idea; of course she did - she was getting a free ride home and then she said, what's my name? I had no idea and just blurted out some name with a J. She said no but understood how I could forget her name. I still didn't catch on.

She suggested we all jump in the taxi and head to her house before dropping her friend off. As it was a very hot February night, we could jump in the spa and cool off as her parents would be out. I was cheering and said yep, happy to do that. Why wouldn't I, I was going to core. Handed over $20 for the taxi and she gave her address to the driver. In the back of the taxi, she was rubbing my dick and getting me very excited to say the least.

Dropped her friend off and drove around the corner. She lived 2 streets over. We jump out, walk up the path and before I knew it the front door opens. Her old man turns the front porch light on and says - not tonight champ, you two inside and you should be on your way.

Her sister was laughing and ran inside.

I never caught her name and didn't get her number. Even if I did, I doubt I would have rang her as her I old man was one scary mother *er and gave me the impression he would rip my head off if I tried to touch his precious daughter. But she did have some very delicious melons and they were very ripe. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back