Podcast Back The Krak! - BF Port Podcast Ep. 3.06

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys seem a little harsh on GWS compared to GC considering they are a year younger, keep having a number 1 draft pick KPF go down with knee injuries, no GAJ (enuff said) and granted their player retention would be difficult out at Blacktown and also no Karmichael Hunt to supply the "camaraderie". :rolleyes:

Pardon my ignorance but what does a 'BF player sponsor' do ? Is Nathan Krakouer the BF sponsored player for 2015?

Player Sponsor is just a level of corporate sponsorship that businesses can take, so the club has tailored a package to suit us, with more event type stuff (2 locker room tickets for every game, season launch tickets etc).

Player Sponsor is just a level of corporate sponsorship that businesses can take, so the club has tailored a package to suit us, with more event type stuff (2 locker room tickets for every game, season launch tickets etc).
I hope this means we can get Krakouer on the podcast at some point. Ah Chee was a good guest. Krakouer could give us a bit more of a run down on the indigenous programs the club runs and the affect it's having in the communities worked with.

Macca you sound so different now. Rick is the one with the new mic but something has changed.. you sound younger..

I bought a new microphone too. So instead of sounding like im drowning in the well from The Ring, I sound how I normally sound.

Sexy as *.

I bought a new microphone too. So instead of sounding like im drowning in the well from The Ring, I sound how I normally sound.

Sexy as ****.

29589c30f9d971649e9c2463091e3ad2f18d4cbd

http://blog.nieuvision.com.au/?fb_action_ids=10206267944442717&fb_action_types=weeblyapp:share

I was lucky enough to be able to attend the Alberton Oval an hour before the press conference today, so I stood in the back ground and observed. The day was a cracker, Alberton looked neat and tidy, the smell of freshly cut grass was evident, and the anticipation of the first semi serious hit out is around the corner.

http://blog.nieuvision.com.au/?fb_action_ids=10206267944442717&fb_action_types=weeblyapp:share

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macca doesn't love me, so I'm doing this solo. Harold doesn't use facebook so I thought I'd post it here I hope the tips help anyone interested in listening and feel free to like and share if you do.

http://nieuvision.podomatic.com/

IF, and I stress if, the AFL Tribunal rubs Gus Monfries out for a few games we might have a case for requesting that a player be elevated from the Rookie List to cover for him. We might be able to argue that as we had no knowledge of the Essendon situation when we traded for Monfries we were an innocent party in the deal and should not be penalised. Ryder is a different situation of course as we knew he was facing a possible penalty.

Personally I do not like our chances but we could only ask and if successful we could elevate Nathan Krakouer to cover for Angus Monfries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back