Discussion Bad Graphic Design

Remove this Banner Ad

When it's named after a surname, isn't it supposed to be the same capitalisation as the surname? For example, Charles La Trobe's name is written with a capital L, and if I had to guess I'd say that's where the name of the company comes from.

Indeed that is true as the names got Anglicised over the years. La Trobe with a capital is correct, just as D'Arcy would be.

Just one of my pet hates, that's all ;)

When it's named after a surname, isn't it supposed to be the same capitalisation as the surname? For example, Charles La Trobe's name is written with a capital L, and if I had to guess I'd say that's where the name of the company comes from.
Yeah. It's almost like language evolves over time due to various influences.

10646832_959608847405910_813908409197739891_n.png

Eugh. Pathetic Triple M Adelaide.
Now which f**khead approved this s**t? It looks ghastly

wingard.jpg

Triple M Adelaide rears its ugly head

Aside: If this ever happened, would Fizzler melt or just shrug it off and jump on the Hawthorn wagon?
I'd cry for a long time but I wouldn't go for the Hawks. I have a severe hatred for Hawthorn. And that wouldn't happen ever btw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wingard.jpg

Triple M Adelaide rears its ugly head

Aside: If this ever happened, would Fizzler melt or just shrug it off and jump on the Hawthorn wagon?
Did chad hit up the tanning booths or something?

That makes me laugh. It makes me wonder if anybody actually looks at the images before they get posted online.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back