Bad merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Years ago all the saints merch the club sold was obviously sourced from some colour blind, cheap ass chinese factory- all the scarves were the mighty black, white and fluro orange.

Like hi vis orange.

Hahahahaa!! If someone has one please share...

These stupid things:

42497-essendon-bombers-pez-beanie-2000.jpg

Any adult wearing one of these should be denied entry and taken away for psychiatric evaluation...

Are the clubs responsible for some of this crap though? I reckon there would have been Collingwood versions of this going around ... not even sure the club makes any money out of it, unless purchased from them direct. Fair play mind you
I recall a Collingwood VHS when i was young documenting their 1992 season........in which they got knocked out in the first final...

Have half and half scarves invaded this country yet?

So is that scarves that a half one team, half another? If so I saw something worse at last years Grand Final. Half, half jumpers - as in one half Hawthorn, one half Sydney. Predominantly worn by corporate flogs who were taking up the seat of a hardcore fan/member of either team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is that scarves that a half one team, half another? If so I saw something worse at last years Grand Final. Half, half jumpers - as in one half Hawthorn, one half Sydney. Predominantly worn by corporate flogs who were taking up the seat of a hardcore fan/member of either team.
mZMeeSfqYoKIVKp7A7VcX7w.jpg

In W.A they should start selling Freagle merch. Would make a killing. Clothing that could be turned inside out to the team that's playing at home (or well).

It could even gave the Freagle catchphrase "I'm a supporter of W.A footy".

I know a few blokes at my footy club I would by them for.
imo it's extremely rare to find anybody that actually follows footy seriously to support both teams. The best you might do is find someone that doesn't actually hate the other WA team.

imo it's extremely rare to find anybody that actually follows footy seriously to support both teams. The best you might do is find someone that doesn't actually hate the other WA team.

There's a lot I know of. I suppose it just depends on the circles you are around. :) Pick a team and go for it! Haha.

There's a lot I know of. I suppose it just depends on the circles you are around. :) Pick a team and go for it! Haha.
I played at Dianella Morley about a decade ago and surprisingly hardly anybody went for Freo and even West Coast, almost everybody went for some random Vic club. Eastern states people probably don't realise just how many people over here don't go for the local side, heck North I reckon are actually pretty popular here.

I played at Dianella Morley about a decade ago and surprisingly hardly anybody went for Freo and even West Coast, almost everybody went for some random Vic club. Eastern states people probably don't realise just how many people over here don't go for the local side, heck North I reckon are actually pretty popular here.

You are right. I play masters for Warnbro (Rockingham) and there are just as many supporters of non WA teams as the 2 home state sides. It's an interesting thing, I put it down to the Navy factor down here.

You will still be hard pressed to find merch for anyone but Freo, West Coast and maybe Collingwood. Although randomly Adelaide merch is popping up everywhere down here atm.

As an aside, I think north has something like 3k members in Perth. Pretty crazy when they will only allocate 300 seats to opposition members at Subi.

Fremantle really do have some ridiculous merchandise.
Great thread btw.

A lot of the old stuff was horrible, even aside from having to mix in the red and green the purple was a lot lighter and just about faded into pink. I'm not a big fan of club clothing anyway but some of the Freo stuff now is decent enough with the darker purple and a lot of black and greys.

Aaaaaaaand then there's this, the perfect gift for any family that has an Uncle Earl the Pig Shooter...

upload_2015-6-23_11-24-6.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back