Bad Neighbours - Tonights story

Remove this Banner Ad

blunt_tiger

All Australian
Suspended
Aug 2, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I have this neighbour that is a compulsive liar and an alcoholic.

Tonight he rocks up and lets himself into my home (my mother let him in) about 20 seconds before i rocked up from ducking into the shop for something.

He is absolutely drunk. The first thing he says to me is "here's the alfa male", i said settle down. the next thing he says is "i ******* hate coming here" i said well why don't you leave. Now remember this, he wasn't even invited over, he invited himself.

Next thing that is said, "where's my drink" reluctantly, we got him a weakly poored drink.

A few stupidly drunk but not threatening or offensinve dumb conversations later, and after i've said a few times that we want to have our dinner, you should go, it came time that i told him he has to leave. so he has some stupid comments on the way out like "dont be so full of yourself" and says to my mother "i wont be coming here again, he doesn't want me here"

After the full of yourself comment as he was out the door i told him he needs to relax and has had too much to drink.

One minute later, i get a text from him "dont come outside" .... ok, he's threatened me obviously.

Now, keep this in mind. I live with my mother because she is not independant and my father died two years ago. this behaviour obviously has her rattled a bit.

I call the cops, the go to his house but only talks to his room mate. who owns the house, and during this time the prick is pretending to be asleep. so they tell the house mate to pass on a message not to come onto our property and not to sms or call me. 1 minute after the cops leave, he texts me. calls me etc. i avoid him except my only response is that he is not to come onto our property and he is to not text or call me again or i will get the police involved, of course more texts. i call the police and all they do is call him and tell him not to do it again. but of course he calls and texts me when he isn't suppose to. police tell me i can get a intervention/restraining order on monday.

just so people know, i have been to prison before, i am doing everything possible to prevent something happening and look out for my mothers best interest.

this guy talks about being a thug from south africa who's been shot by cops over there etc. banned from pubs in mordialloc running a car stealing racket etc....the guy is a moron.

What to do from here. i'm basically on guard because i do not trust.

I was also warned by other neighbours about that household, that something strange goes on etc...

FML

He's not worth spitting on let alone prison.

Don't forget that.

Now that police have 'passed on a message' call them the moment he enters your property.

Document everything, time date, place, what was said, who was there, the context you take everything.

Then document nightmares about him everynight how its affecting your appetite, causing impotence. Maybe even a back injury? This should get you a few more thousand from the victim of crimes compo act once he gets convicted.

But remember, he's not worth prison. Alchys know when they're getting under peoples skins, its what makes some tick.

a5913ac3dc9aebb61420c2bb0fc786baa8bc6dae6c36334fc5a6b8ed4a27582b.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was 10 years ago now, did 2 months. Small time, saw enough.

...sarcasm....here's my bad neighbour story...some still bring it up on here now and again...we have not found a house to buy since we sold this one...it was the straw that broke the back and made us sell...so yeh I sympathise we your campaigner neighbour.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/having-rocks-thrown-on-your-roof-what-to-do.833706/

You sympathise for the neighbour????????? :mad:

That was a good thread to read, so can you now reveal what suburb you were in during your rocky days?

Roll out the big gun and get Tracey Grimshaw on the case. Stuff like dramatic music, text messages in big font plastered all over the TV and interns re-enacting what went on will put him in his place.

In all seriousness though just hang in there and then go through the appropriate channels on Monday. Sounds like the last thing your mother needs is for you to go and do something serious that might end up in the courts. As Little Graham said he is not worth it.

You sympathise for the neighbour????????? :mad:

That was a good thread to read, so can you now reveal what suburb you were in during your rocky days?

No I sympathise with you about what a campaigner of a neighbour you have because I have had them as well. :rolleyes:

And lets just keep it as 'Shitsville', country Victoria.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back