Bad Taste Jokes Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMayorJohnSo

Senior List
Jan 21, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dissapointed to see the end of this thread it was for the most part very funny especially Azreal who was the king of the bad taste joke

Sunday Red

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Pathetic.

I also demand that you ban anything on this forum that might slightly offend me or any other internet user - especially if they have a warning in the thread subject line.

TheNextBigThing

Premiership Player
Feb 19, 2003
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Mavericks
It was called a Bad Taste Jokes Thread for a reason, what did people expect to read when checking it out, if you are someone that gets offended by these types of jokes then why read it? What a great thread it was.

I for one agree with Chief and welcome his decision.

Well done Chief - could I suggest you card the poster that started the orignal thread concept last year. You have deleted his thread but I am sure with your powers you can identify him.

Send a message.

rhinowce

Premiership Player
Jun 21, 2008
wagga wagga
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South freo

Well done Chief - could I suggest you card the poster that started the orignal thread concept last year. You have deleted his thread but I am sure with your powers you can identify him.

Send a message.
um excuse me moo you seem to have some brown substance on your nose...

jiphoc

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2008
Buddy's Ego
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal

Send a message.
I thought the thread was named well enough for most people.... "BAD TASTE JOKES"..... please tell me what where you expecting in a thread such as that and if you knew that you where not going to like it then why did you read it?

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
Chief I know what you did last summer.

On the serious side I do not like the decision on your part to make a prohibition on the "Bad Taste Jokes Threads":thumbsdown:. Okay some of us may have abysmaly small minds, but it is a matter of preference. It is fine that you or other people in the BigFooty Community don't particularly like these such thread topics, but others do. I believe that if one does read these threads that may be offensive that it is no-one elses fault but their own. Would you not agree?

And besides. What are you doing patroling BigFooty on your moral high-horse?.

Some of us love a risque humorous joke once in a while
You Know it makes sense.
I'm Sam Kekovich.

s1bbald

All Australian
Jul 6, 2008
Wodonga
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory

Send a message.
Don't worry, I got it. :thumbsu:

von_wafer

Senior List
Armchair Endzone Participant
Oct 29, 2009
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Fitzroy
A small part of me died inside when I read this thread.

Zarrix

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
I'm not sure what the problem was, there were sufficient warnings for those easily offended to stay away. Pity, I got a good chuckle once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back