Official Team Thread Baghdad Bandits S18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Will try and catch up with the Stats, just been swamped again with stuff going on.

Well done to Les Norton on 4 goals and to Jimmy1992 for actually switching on this season! :p

The ruckmen have all figured out how to stop me getting hit outs. They can't stop me getting the ball, though, I move like a gazelle. I also think I've had more scoring shots so far this year than all of last year. 3 goals, you ******* beauty.

The ruckmen have all figured out how to stop me getting hit outs. They can't stop me getting the ball, though, I move like a gazelle. I also think I've had more scoring shots so far this year than all of last year. 3 goals, you ******* beauty.

I picked you would have a big game Jimmy. I kept the faith.

Solid effort there Jimmy, my only concern is seeing the Jimmy1992 medal go to an unworthy recipient at the end of the season.

It's okay, the Jimmy1992 (2nd edition) Medal will go to whatever I do the most as ruckman...
Most goals, most disposals, most kicks, whatever!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm ranked top 10 in both dreamteam and Exie. Where's my love. Stuff Beng
Having a huge year mate, I do enjoy seeing a number of Bandits up the top of the stats charts. What a time to be in the team from Baghdad.

#SneakyPropsToBeasy

#DontForgetLileasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back