Official Team Thread Baghdad Bandits S18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, what an interesting 12hours it has been.

Myself, Shermy and Bigeasy will have some announcements soon, possibly after Christmas, as the dust settles.

Regardless, the Season 19 Baghdad Barrage shall be a wrathful one indeed.
If you leave I will hurt you. Badly.

I cant be held to account for what I do in Season 30...
Season 30? Eh, I'll probably be retired by then.

Oh, also, when are we going to be creating the new season thread?

Post Christmas, as it will likely be part of the Season 19 team structure announcement.
As long as I'm CHB you all can do whatever you like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha. I've been on this team for say, 3 days? And I think I've read your CHB aspirations about 10 times! :p Keep it up and they won't be able to refuse.
Gee Dub seems to always want to move me.

Gee Dub seems to always want to move me.

I put your name at CHB on the team board in permenant texta. I then had to get said texta off the ball boy, hes got a thing about sniffing them. Worried about that kid.

At the moment we have Ruck, Wings and one Rover position that will be up for grabs come Pre-season. Shermy will be Full Back, beez in the guts, Bigeasy being big and easy in the Roves.

I put your name at CHB on the team board in permenant texta. I then had to get said texta off the ball boy, hes got a thing about sniffing them. Worried about that kid.

At the moment we have Ruck, Wings and one Rover position that will be up for grabs come Pre-season. Shermy will be Full Back, beez in the guts, Bigeasy being big and easy in the Roves.
Now we're talking. ;-)

What's our ground like? In disrepair after the war? Wide open, or narrow? Breeze favors the Babylon end?

Sandy with a hint of camel expulsions and unexploded IEDs. Although the ferrets are back out on the field trying to locate the remaining ones.

We also have THE best dungeons this side of Guatamano Bay.

Sandy with a hint of camel expulsions and unexploded IEDs. Although the ferrets are back out on the field trying to locate the remaining ones.

We also have THE best dungeons this side of Guatamano Bay.
Wouldn't have it any other way. I say spare the ferrets for supper & let our opposition find the IEDs. Ferret stew after a big game really is wonderful.

Wouldn't have it any other way. I say spare the ferrets for supper & let our opposition find the IEDs. Ferret stew after a big game really is wonderful.

Hmm, perhaps, although Shermanator has named at least a few of them...We wont tell him the plan.

Ah, and if you find anyone in your travels that you think might enjoy the SFA, we'll be more than happy to accommodate them. Or one of the other clubs could pick them up, if they like the feel of them. But preferably us!

Hmm, perhaps, although Shermanator has named at least a few of them...We wont tell him the plan.

Ah, and if you find anyone in your travels that you think might enjoy the SFA, we'll be more than happy to accommodate them. Or one of the other clubs could pick them up, if they like the feel of them. But preferably us!
The ferrets are more talented than most of our opposition..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back