Official Team Thread Baghdad Bandits S19 - Welcome Itsmyshow for Season 20!

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome mate. This is the best club ever to Qooty. The way things are run around here is simple.

Shermy is our captain and all-round good bloke. Basically you pay homage to him, he gives you whichever position on the field you want. Except CHB. That's mine.

beez is our West Wing gif posting veteran who is part of the leadership group. Don't be surprised about ANYTHING he pulls. He also tends to go on liking sprees in this thread when he's drunk.

Bigeasy is our big ruckman who likes to take it easy. Shocking, isn't it? He's a pretty good bloke and pretty smart for a ruckman. You'll be glad to be on his side on the Qooty field however, believe you me.

I'm the last member of the leadership group, and also club president. I like to threaten people with my 4th dan status in taekwondo a little bit, I have a wife, called Buffy Summers-Dog and I really love to drink.

We have recently lost our most prolific poster in Beng but hopefully he'll be back soon enough, and we cover the loss by recruiting more people, like you!
Thanks eth-dog :thumbsu: I'm a hard little nugget like Micky Nunan or my 14 namesake Gary Mcintosh. Happy to perform a role for the team. My wife's called Soothing. She wears yoga pants.

I dont want to get into it on a public forum. Due to IRL issues, the SFA isnt a healthy place for me to be mentally and I have to take my leave of it.
All the very best mate, you are one of the better blokes on here, family first and look after your little one.

I dont want to get into it on a public forum. Due to IRL issues, the SFA isnt a healthy place for me to be mentally and I have to take my leave of it.
Just saw this, hope all is good Beng, very mature of you to notice when something isn't good for you and take a break from it.

Come back soon though, you're one of the best posters on here.

Shermy your captain now, enjoy.

Ive changed the Team Submission as well, you can post your own one before tomorrow night if you want, It wont be concerning me anymore.
WTF?
Hope everything's ok Beng and hope to see you back soon.

So the opposition is getting ripped apart this week I'm thinking?
Welcome Red Mist.

Looks like you came here to drink milk and kick ass.
...and you've just finished your milk.

Well done guys... back in form... nice to see the forwards kick straight!

Just saw this... All the best mate...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win Bandits, and now we march to finals.

0341cfd5a7ba9f08184f2c6c389f5dbd5fd7a20c63ba522760acad0265f2c053.jpg

I'd like to take all credit for our win by not playing at full back, but I'm pretty sure the reason we won was because of Red mist. He is now our official good luck charm.

It's obviously not me, I've conceded 2 goals this season. #BestCentreHalfBackInTheLeague
It's all me and my play, there was a bird in the crowd showing some ankle and it had me all over the shop.

I'd like to take all credit for our win by not playing at full back, but I'm pretty sure the reason we won was because of Red mist. He is now our official good luck charm.
image.jpg :thumbsu: Let's win more.:footy:

I'm on a rookie salary... Don't worry, when I renegotiate my contract I'll buy you all a Sophia Vergara
Good luck getting more money from Fatima, she is a shrewd mistress when it comes to coins. My advice is to just steal some from a bank on Baghdad, less hassles that way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back