??. Upgrayedd*

*Rookie

OUT: 7. Beng, 13. High Ryder, 30. Chaisa, 19. Striker475

In: 3. Itsmyshow, ? Upgrayedd*, 7. Krazy Kris , 83. CrAzYjAcKs

Number Changes:
Nil

Last edited:
Season 20 slogan
You'll have to speak up, i'm wearing a towel!

Season 20 Milestones
Sausageroll is a sneaky chance at hitting 250 games this season
Some spud named Shermy could get to 50 games
Frothies Mcveigh, whoever he is, is close to 150 games (Frothies please come back)

Start of Season 20 Stats
Insert numbers here!
Season 20 fixture

Last edited:

all these Bandit flogs waving their BrewSmackerVeiny around.

awesome name BTW
Feeling lonely now that your Ranga overlord isnt around anymore? You can come to the Bandits and play under one thats been out in the sun once.

Still on the team list as far as I can see...

There's much to be said for the strawberry blond
Are you hitting on me? My reply to your answer will be "good" no matter your reply.

Are you hitting on me? My reply to your answer will be "good" no matter your reply.

Well that Jimmy avatar is rather fetching in a kickable head sort of way, and I love the way you wear it; so ironic it's almost like it's 2013.

Alas, my interest in red heads extends only to the female of the species

Well that Jimmy avatar is rather fetching in a kickable head sort of way, and I love the way you wear it; so ironic it's almost like it's 2013.

Alas, my interest in red heads extends only to the female of the species
Good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I get on a train home tonight and for the third time this year I've had an incident with a rotund woman on my commute home. It all started when she sat next to me and begun shuffling in her seat to "make room". First it was the cheek to cheek shuffle, followed by the arms impinging on my space and the straw that broke the camels back was when she tisked when I wouldn't move.

You see I was against the wall and couldn't possibly have moved any further so conscious we were in public and didn't want to ridicule her I decided to give her a tip. I told her that instead of catching trains, you should walk. More room.

If more people turned the other cheek like me, the world would be a better place.

So I get on a train home tonight and for the third time this year I've had an incident with a rotund woman on my commute home. It all started when she sat next to me and begun shuffling in her seat to "make room". First it was the cheek to cheek shuffle, followed by the arms impinging on my space and the straw that broke the camels back was when she tisked when I wouldn't move.

You see I was against the wall and couldn't possibly have moved any further so conscious we were in public and didn't want to ridicule her I decided to give her a tip. I told her that instead of catching trains, you should walk. More room.

If more people turned the other cheek like me, the world would be a better place.
Well done mate, I would've told the mole to just get ****ed.

Quality interaction, you should have offered up a knee.

Well done mate, I would've told the mole to just get stuffed.

I don't get it, surely they realise they're overweight and taking up more than their share of space.

The other day on the trip into work there was this bloke who was fat, not wide but a massive gut, "hidden" by pants that were held up by braces and he was sitting alone in the two seater reserved for those with special needs. I so wanted to tell him that fatness isn't a special need.

cammo6556, van peebles, Red mist JoshWoodenSpoon sausageroll

Gents, get in here and apply your musk to the place. S20 goodness starts here.

Also, beez has advised me that his favourite artwork on his mantelpiece has been missing since the BnF after party. beez has confirmed with me that if the art piece is returned undamaged, he will not post numerous ramblings about the sky falling or west wing.

The art piece is question looks similar to this
FistVectorImage.jpg

I've been making myself immune to every known poison in the off season. I've lost three toes, my eyesight is blurry. Should improve my game tenfold.:rainbow::thumbsu:
Looking forward to smashing some match threads in season twenty with you lot.:fire:
Welcome aboard Itsmyshow. I can't beleive you already have a better camel space.:$

I've been making myself immune to every known poison in the off season. I've lost three toes, my eyesight is blurry. Should improve my game tenfold.:rainbow::thumbsu:
Looking forward to smashing some match threads in season twenty with you lot.:fire:
Welcome aboard Itsmyshow. I can't beleive you already have a better camel space.:$
Leadership group always get better camel space Mist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back