Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S17 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I change my vote to tomorrow as I need to get to bed before work in the morning.
So, just make sure it you drag it out Dubzy!

I also change my vote to tomorrow because nobody will be up to see me rig it haha. See you lads tomorrow. Except for you HARPSichord . Your name isn't on the list so you'll have to sweet talk security or flash them or something. Be creative

I also change my vote to tomorrow because nobody will be up to see me rig it haha. See you lads tomorrow. Except for you HARPSichord . Your name isn't on the list so you'll have to sweet talk security or flash them or something. Be creative
I'll wear my knee brace and play the sympathy card.

I'll wear my knee brace and play the sympathy card.

In case you didn't notice you weren't getting a lot of sympathy from me anyway. And you wouldn't be able to see it under pants and you sure as hell ain't getting into a classy establishment such as the Baghdad Barracks Mess Hall without pants.

If you play at the Bombers next year I will give you my guest pass. All of the girls on Tinder who I asked to come said no.

He's only here while he can't walk. He'll be gone again in about 4 days when he realises he has been a pussy and can actually go outside and get fresh air.

He's only here while he can't walk. He'll be gone again in about 4 days when he realises he has been a pussy and can actually go outside and get fresh air.
* off campaigner. I've been getting plenty of fresh air. Been sitting right next to an open window.

in other news, if you ever decide its a good idea to run cables in the roof of your house, have a second think about it then give yourself an upper cut. Its a campaigner of a job, and anyone that does it for a living is just nuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in other news, if you ever decide its a good idea to run cables in the roof of your house, have a second think about it then give yourself an upper cut. Its a **** of a job, and anyone that does it for a living is just nuts.

Luckily for me I'm afraid of hard work and anything that involves doing stuff. So therefore I'm becoming a primary school teacher.

I...Did I do votes? I cant remember, works being a prick at the moment. We all got dragged into the meeting room yesterday and told that 4 of us wont have jobs in 6 months and an unknown number will also be without jobs by December. They wont tell us what the number is, rumours have been that its 15, but it could be higher, could be lower.

So yeah, balls. Just give me 3 votes every game, that'll work.

I...Did I do votes? I cant remember, works being a prick at the moment. We all got dragged into the meeting room yesterday and told that 4 of us wont have jobs in 6 months and an unknown number will also be without jobs by December. They wont tell us what the number is, rumours have been that its 15, but it could be higher, could be lower.

i've had a meeting like that before. campaigners of things

i've had a meeting like that before. ****s of things

Yeah, managers become really good at dodging questions when its "Will we lose our jobs or not?".

The shittest part is that 4 of us will 100% be removed from our position and offered redudancy, with a CHANCE that maybe 3 of those will be offered a position on what is essentially the s**t kicker shoveling crew, which is a pay drop and a s**t roster/work life. I know its bad, because I did 3 years of it before getting onto the crew/position I am now. 6 months later Im told 4 people are being removed and my first thought is great, last in, first out. But who knows, they are going to assess it all.

You didn't do any but you can do some ;) Its easier for me to rig it when there's only one other set of votes. Anyone can feel free to do some and send them to me by tonight.

You didn't do any but you can do some ;) Its easier for me to rig it when there's only one other set of votes. Anyone can feel free to do some and send them to me by tonight.

What system are we doing? At least I have all the stats :p

In fact, on my work computer I have all the stats up to round 13 tabled...I might throw them all up quickly for everyone to suss out if they want to get the gist of each round.

Or if someone wants the excel sheet, PM me your email and Ill send it to you.

It's all good Gee, I mate it look as if I didn't rig it. We're getting off scot free... As long as no one else does votes...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back