MRP / Trib. Ballantyne gets a week.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's probably sore or something and unable to get a kick through that, so he's frustrated and doing dumb acts. He went well the first few rounds, especially against the Pies, so it's not this much discussed shocking Grand Final getting to him. I'd suggest old Mayne's feeling it too and the forwards are lacking some rigidity and cohesion. Then again this is again conjecture, but what on Bigfooty isn't?

I wouldn't begrudge him though. Guy tries his heart out and Freo fans realise he's turned from his bluntly rat-like ways. He just channels it into hard running now. This isn't a return to that, just a slip up that everyone, like Fyfe and Daws, has.

Surely the club will be annoyed with Sylvia though. Mayne unfit, Sonny and Ballas out... who else could really step up? Simpson's not in and Crozier takes a spot. He'd be good right about now.

The kneeing incident for Ballantyne is already lowest possible points (3 points, 125 demerits), so either get it wiped, or take the points.

The striking charge has intentional which is 3 points. If can argue reckless, would get reduction, but if keeping the kneeing incident, he would still be >100 and miss ANZAC Day.

So need to go for getting one of them wiped to have any chance.,

We should challenge the Balla charge.Surely just on the impact aspect.That punch wouldnt hurt my grandmother:rolleyes:
125 + 93.75 = 218.75

That's a two match by my understanding so challenge it and fail it just gets worse. We won't get him off on impact as the morons that run this bs system have already decided it's high enough impact. I can't see how arguing based on nothing but common sense is going to work when dealing with the MRP.

I understand lots of things but I'll be buggered if I can understand the MRP points sysytem

just take the 1 week suspension and let us bash North. Despite the lack of forwards available. Freo beat North 10.7.67 to 4.5.29 last season.

Freo can kick 12 goals easily with our best available 22 this week.

He's probably sore or something and unable to get a kick through that, so he's frustrated and doing dumb acts. He went well the first few rounds, especially against the Pies, so it's not this much discussed shocking Grand Final getting to him. I'd suggest old Mayne's feeling it too and the forwards are lacking some rigidity and cohesion. Then again this is again conjecture, but what on Bigfooty isn't?

I wouldn't begrudge him though. Guy tries his heart out and Freo fans realise he's turned from his bluntly rat-like ways. He just channels it into hard running now. This isn't a return to that, just a slip up that everyone, like Fyfe and Daws, has.

Surely the club will be annoyed with Sylvia though. Mayne unfit, Sonny and Ballas out... who else could really step up? Simpson's not in and Crozier takes a spot. He'd be good right about now.

Morra morra morra morra if the kid feels he is ready let him play. I'm sick of the whole conservative approache crap while we half a team missing. We have a classy kid on the sidelines

No choice but to play Croizer, Tabs and Mayne now. Out of form and underdone yes but it's a chance for them to impact the game

Our goal scoring its not Just Pav, Tabs and Mayne.

Still remember the crows game last season at subi. Fyfe kicked 4 of freos 11 goals and we still won. Guys like Mzungu, Mundy, Danyle and clancee Pearce, Suban, can easily kick 2-3 goals in the 1 match.

Our goal scoring its not Just Pav, Tabs and Mayne.

Still remember the crows game last season at subi. Fyfe kicked 4 of freos 11 goals and we still won. Guys like Mzungu, Mundy, Danyle and clancee Pearce, Suban, can easily kick 2-3 goals in the 1 match.
Exactly, need the midfield to step it up and help out. Danyle Pearce and Hill been handy in this. Fyfe can get a chance to go forward and grab a few marks but Ballas and Walters out messes with our pressure for sure. Lyon will have a bit of work to do but believe he can get a plan ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morra morra morra morra if the kid feels he is ready let him play. I'm sick of the whole conservative approache crap while we half a team missing. We have a classy kid on the sidelines

Chris Judd says hi.

Take a pill.

Should be made to come back via the WAFL. The team can ill afford his loss right now. Ballas, Sylvia and Simpson have let the side down.

RTB would be spitting chips.

It doesn't get much dumber than posts like this. Back through the WAFL huh? Spare me.

Did anyone actually see him do anything worth a report? How bout the report for the player who floored him as he was coming off the ground. Apparently you get referred straight to the tribunal if you do it to Ward, however do it to Ballantyne and its play on.

Yep, I noted this in another thread. They attempted to pick him off a few times before that and eventually got him near the interchange gate and WAY off the ball.

I am also to the point of calling a conspiracy theory.

Jumper colour appears to be at the hub of it.
I had a bit of a winge on the port board about it. A low impact vs high impact on that charge sheet would be a difference of two weeks, right? I think they put the two on the table and asked if they wanted to rub out the eagles captain for two or four weeks and didn't have the balls to go for high impact/four weeks.

Remember Pav's hip bump he got three(?) for, it was softer than the bump glass put on.

Is it just me or does this **** really disengage you from the sport? No other 'professional' sport worldwide has this much conjecture around its penalty process.

Or am I just too emotionally involved to have a biased view?

Btw - ballas u idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Fyfe was suspended there was things going around on social media about AFL = Anti Fyfe League.
Its not anti Fyfe its Anti Freo League

Is it just me or does this **** really disengage you from the sport? No other 'professional' sport worldwide has this much conjecture around its penalty process.

Or am I just too emotionally involved to have a biased view?

Btw - ballas u idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A lot of other sports are just as bad.

Just put a couple of recently retired players on the MRP and Rules Committee so we can have some bloody common sense instead of guys that have been retired for 20+ years or have never played the game.

And make the rules as transparent as possible and not requiring a PhD in Quantum Physics to understand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back